What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves the Dally M at your club?

juzzy_83

Juniors
Its a hard one for Manly as the two obvious ones (Tommy T and DCE) have both had multiple games out with injury so would never poll enough points. After that you have Jake but a Lock/Prop wouldn't win the Dally M.

T.S Quint

Coach
Mitch Moses. Leading the NRL in try assists and his kicking game has been fantastic in most games. Defence has improved. Goal kicking has been a major bonus.

Maika Sivo might get a look in for Rookie of the Year.

Tiger5150

Bench
Madge Maquire for getting a pretty ordinary Tigers team to a stones throw of the 8, all without Cleary's "power Trio" of Packer, Matulino & Reynolds.

The Rosco

Bench
Any relation to Timoteo?
Only by the EO.
You will recall that when Menzies was acting the clown with Fletch and Hindy . . . his catch-cry was "Eo"
From that we can conclude that the Polynesians, the British, AND the Northern beaches all used the suffix "EO" in their nomenclature.
History shows that the 70s and 80s American band called "R Speedwagon" were a group of nobodies until they added the powerful "EO" on to their name and became the much loved REO Speedwagon.
They heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another. Yes, they want to keep on loving you.

Mitch Moses. Leading the NRL in try assists and his kicking game has been fantastic in most games. Defence has improved. Goal kicking has been a major bonus.

Maika Sivo might get a look in for Rookie of the Year.
Saivo should definitely get rookie he’s been unreal

Crazyperpman

Juniors
It's a bit of a joke isn't it?

The competition's premier award and because a player comes from a team with other good players they take points from each other and the best player misses out, also State of Origin not included. The flow on effect of this is the positional awards are out of whack with the obvious best in each position not always winning. I like Luke Brooks but no way was he the best half back last year and anyone that tells you any different has lost it.

Best player at the Tigers this year has been Corey Thompson.

Incorrect

Coach
Dylan Brown and Jaeman Salmon for, at various times, keeping that potplant Will Smith away from first grade....

gordynz

Juniors
From my club its gotta be Corey Thompson but I actually think Moses will win it. I hate to say it but I think if the Eels win the majority of their remaining games he'll come away with 8 or so points at least and take it out zz

Exsilium

First Grade
Not my club but I'd be shocked and appalled if Bradley Parker lost out to one of those Trebojovic brothers.

Latest posts