What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Predictor

hindy111

Post Whore
You could be right.
By memory 4 games they lost they scored more tries. Better goal kicking and they could be on 26 points...

Gronk

Staff member
So I reckon that it will come down to the last game at home vs Manly.

If we beat Manly, we finish 5th (ahead of Manly 6th) and play a home semi vs Sharks*.

If we tank it, we come 6th and play Broncos at home.

* might be Newcastle if Newy can win a few big.

Avenger

Immortal
So I reckon that it will come down to the last game at home vs Manly.

If we beat Manly, we finish 5th (ahead of Manly 6th) and play a home semi vs Sharks*.

If we tank it, we come 6th and play Broncos at home.

* might be Newcastle if Newy can win a few big.
If we win all our remaining games we will come 4th.

eels_fan

First Grade
Raiders have a tough run, even in the great form they are in - roosters, storm, manly, sharks and warriors.

Could easily drop 3 of those.

Manly with warriors (away), tigers, raiders, storm and then us could easily drop 2.

I reckon we’ll be 5th, Manly 4th going into that final round. A win will give us an away final against Storm, loss and we play broncos/sharks at Home

Chipmunk

Coach
Looking at their draw, the raiders shitting the bed is not inconceivable.

I'd expect the Raiders to beat the Storm. Storm will drop a couple over the next 5 weeks. They always do.

Plus Bellyache and Smith will want to show their potential Top 4 opponents little late in the season....the same that they always don't

Expect a 'dead run' by the Storm against the Faids

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Obviously still a lot of footy to go, but after playing around with the footy predictor, I reckon if we win our next 3, there is a good chance our last game against manly will be for 4th spot and potentially 3rd.

Bandwagon

Staff member
With only four games and the teams below us playing each other, barring a couple of seriously bad defeats we will make the finals now regardless of how many of those we win.

I'm saying one more win and we likely retain sixth, Manly don't have an easy draw, so if we win against them and pull a win in one our other three games we possibly finish fifth. Though more likely we'll need three wins total given their superior points differential.

To make top four we'll need to win all four, and rely on one of the current top four , excluding the Storm to drop three games. The most likely contender there would be the Bunnies. They have the Storm, Dogs, Broncos, Warriors, Roosters. Form wise the Bunnies are three wins from their last seven, though are also three from their last four. Could easily see them losing today to the Storm, and their last round against the Roosters. But not so confident they'll drop their other matches.

Raiders have a pretty tough draw with Roosters , Storm and Manly over their next three weeks, but then finish with the Sharks and Warriors, both of which have been so patchy of late that they could just as easily win as cop an absolute belting. Form wise Raiders are seven from their last eight.

I'm still predicting we finish sixth, but having won yesterday against the knights, a game we could easily have dropped, i won't be surprised if we make fifth.

Latest posts