What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Sad to see him go. I think he has done an excellent job.

Thank you for everything, Bernie!
I agree. Bernie steadying our ship was long overdue. Hopefully his governance will linger long into the future. In retrospect the previous leaderships of plumbers and self indulgence looks laughable and embarrassing.

Gronk

Staff member
I agree. Bernie steadying our ship was long overdue. Hopefully his governance will linger long into the future. In retrospect the previous leaderships of plumbers and self indulgence looks laughable and embarrassing.
You reckon he did a gouda job ?

Avenger

Immortal
Don't know enough to make an assessment but the captains call on the current jersey with a bunch of dopes from a focus group was the only time he pissed me off.

ash411

Bench
I wish him well and he's done a fantastic job, but...

Geez is it too much to ask for some fricken stability at this club? We're just looking to get settled and he bails. FMD.

hindy111

Post Whore
If we want to build on Berns work I know a guy who would be perfect. A good man. Some would say a great man. I personally would say a brilliant man and the best for the job.

Phil Gould.

Gronk

Staff member
If we want to build on Berns work I know a guy who would be perfect. A good man. Some would say a great man. I personally would say a brilliant man and the best for the job.

Phil Gould.
What do we need him for ? A re-build ? Junior restructure?

ash411

Bench

Phil Gould.
You understand the job is CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, right? what on earth makes you think Phil Gould is qualified? Head of Football, sure, but CEO? not on your life. Besides he's gone on record saying he wouldn't want to work for another club.