What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Remind the jury of how many Newtown jerseys you currently have in your possession...

Ummmm.......... I've got about 55 at the moment.... few double ups, recently picked up a match worn 93 Metro Cup jersey to match my other 93 Metro Cup one that was always too small. Also includes two 81 Retros, got one for free which is why I've got a double up.

Actually planning to do a book on Newtown jerseys, basically photos of each along with a bit of a story of where it came from, who wore it etc etc.

Salford kit dilemma

The gossip column is normally full of juicy stories about transfers and contracts – but a new entry is the kit dilemma that Salford Red Devils face!

Ian Watson’s side have played in their black away kit several times at home this season, purely because they prefer it to their red home kit. The black away strip has proved to be a lucky charm for Salford on a number of occasions this term and they prefer wearing it rather than their red kit this campaign. It’s a random bit of gossip, but there you go.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-174/
EAMBh4oXUAAThoC.jpg:large

GAZF

First Grade
number and names on the back of test cricket jerseys is THE DUMBEST f**kING THING IVE EVER SEEN
Looked like an interstate game.

Australia couldn't have picked a bolder font. If they absolutely had to have name/numbers, then subtlety would go a long way in easing the transition.

Rooster8

Juniors
number and names on the back of test cricket jerseys is THE DUMBEST f**kING THING IVE EVER SEEN
Hahaha 100%! You'd think with the tradition of the sport that they'd invest in their own unique, heritage custom typography. But no, looks like they've bought those huge, ugly iron on numbers from rebel.

jiorl

Juniors
Sharks-Jersey.jpg

Paul Gallen Jersey in tribute will be worn when the Sharks play the Canberra Raiders in Round 24

P.S. Clinen

Juniors
So I've never been a big fan of the Sharks current logo and thought I'd have a crack at a redesign.

It incorporates the old endeavour shield and 'Cronulla Sutherland' text with the 80s shark motif. V in the background from our original jersey.

Ignoring my dodgy graphic design skills, what do you think? Good or rubbish?

CronullaSharks2020.PNG