What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Glass Half Full Thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dylan Brown is just...wow.

He's such a gun - that kick for Sivo's try, under the pressure we were...ice cold.

He's a special talent.

84 Baby

Referee
22 rounds in a row that we have featured in the top 8.

Currently tie 5th.

Come at me f**kers. :fire:
We only need 2 from 8 results head to head with Tigers and Sharks to go our way and we’re in finals. And they play each other in final round so one of those head to head results is already assured

strider

Post Whore
We only need 2 from 8 results head to head with Tigers and Sharks to go our way and we’re in finals. And they play each other in final round so one of those head to head results is already assured
What if they have a draw?

Gronk

Staff member
With the demise of Alliance, it seems that there will be home games up for grabs all the way to the Big Show. From wiki...

476BA037-F21B-4423-8528-03E5111B8511.jpeg

emjaycee

Coach
22 rounds in a row that we have featured in the top 8.

Currently tie 5th.

Come at me f**kers. :fire:
Even if we lost the next 2 rounds, we are in the 8 until at least Round 23. If we lose in Rnd 24 as well, we drop to 9th and need to beat Manly at BankWest to make it back into the 8.

So one more win and worse we can finish is 8th. BIG BIG improvement from 2018 Wooden Spooners.

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
In the true spirit of this thread, I have the final ladder looking like this and us having BankWest finals all the way to the Big Show.

upload_2019-8-11_10-52-34.png

We just need to win all our games and have the Dogs continue to be giant killers for us.

Latest posts