What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Vs the Donkeys

Brisbane are pretty poor this year, but they can turn up from time to time. Suncorp never easy too, the team might still have nightmares from the tigers clash earlier this season.

Dave's mate

Juniors
We probably need 2 more wins to make the 8 with this one being extra important with Brisbane also in the mix. Should win quite easy but that has me more worried

The yak

Juniors
Tough up there but if we are good enough to play finals football you need to knock off teams like the Broncos.
They could easily beat us if we don't show up but they have lost at home to the Tigers and Titans this year and drew with the Warriors.

Kilkenny

Coach
The thing that gets the Broncos going is their pack. It's actually one of the best when it turns up. Our middle has to be ready for battle.

I agree 100% they have a monster pack but there spine is the reason they have underperformed this season.

Realistically, at Suncorp, we will need everything to go our way and get an ever share of the 50-50 calls from the officials which is probably unlikely given how desperate the NRL are to ensure the Broncos get into the top 8.

We will have to perform the best we have all season and rely on the Bronco’s being a little off to get away with the two points here.

Panfa

Juniors
Im pretty confident we can win this we are a better team than brisbane this yr they have no halves and boyd who is shocking.My main concern is the referees and we are destined to have either sutton klein or cummins who we have a poor record with.Our discipline needs to be on or we will be in trouble with the refs home ground advantage to donkeys and crowd factor we will be playing against 14 men friday night.

10Grand

Juniors
My doctor told me not to watch Penrith games when any of the three stooges klein sutton or cummins are officiating,it can cause heart faliure..

forby

Juniors
The NRL needs Brisbane in the finals so Klein is a uncertainty!
It wouldnt matter if we were the perfectly disciplined team, he will still find a reason to sin bin somebody and penalise us out of it.
For credibility's sake I hope they dont appoint him!

Fangs

Coach
Tough game. Broncos are soft but have relentless forwards. Difficult side to contain. I think this and the Cowboys game are winable but really 50/50.

age.s

First Grade
Yes and every game we have our fans playing victim and making us sound ridiculous. We will win and lose on the footy plated not the refs.

See, absolute statements like this are every bit as wrong as "the refs are always out to get us".

There is a problem with NRL refereeing. Sometimes the problems work in our favour, sometimes they work against us, sometimes they go both ways. Sometimes we play well enough to overcome them. Sometimes we're outclassed to a degree that makes it irrelevant. Sometimes the game is close enough and the call is bad enough that it is the difference between a win or a loss.

Latest posts