What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco’s contract

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Sounds like clickbait. When the NRL released the TPAs the Roosters had something like $100k total so can't imagine this is going to be the smoking gun.

Integrity unit would be better off looking into why guaranteed golf games with Mr Politis are inserted into the contracts.

I suggest people actually read the articles that have been published. Here is the one from the Wide World of Sports website -

James Tedesco in contract dispute in messy fall out following manager split
By WWOS staff
an hour ago

Roosters star James Tedesco's family has approached lawyers as parts of the superstar's contract go under the microscope from the NRL Integrity Unit, reports 9News reporter Danny Weidler.

According to Weidler's report Tedesco has third-party agreements that are being carefully looked at following a split between the 26-year-old fullback and his former manager Isaac Moses.

"Roosters officials are being spoken to by the Integrity Unit, questions are being asked about the validity of the contracts and who knew what about the deals," Weidler reported on 9News.

"I want to emphasise now that Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some sort of salary cap investigation. They are co-operating.

"Tedesco's family has approached lawyers about the matter, they are unhappy about elements of the contract. There may be broader issues that Moses is facing, a number of players have left his stable after a company split.

"We approached Tedesco today about the matter, he said 'I don't want that in the news thanks mate'. I tried to contact Isaac Moses and he didn't return our calls today."

Hmm noted Roosters fan and close friend of Nick Politis & Gus Gould Danny Weilder says the Roosters have done nothing wrong, well I’m convinced

So, are other media sources reporting it differently? No? Then might I suggest you find some evidence before just dismissing the report out of hand as you don't agree with it because of how he left your club.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Me thinks Moses who is a slithering snake of the evil kind knows something’s about Teddy’s contract and is may be threatening to blow it out of the water by him leaving Moses as a manager.

It may also implicate the roosters who bring smarter than my dragons get on the front foot put it out there and deal with it.

Moses is the type of snake that would pour his poison for his own benefit.

axl rose

Bench
He should be forced to return to the Tigers with his Contract paid for by the Roosters, its the only fair outcome.
Im afraid its not that simple. As punishment for his desertion Teddy also gets the special demotivational never play finals again plaque, to crush whats left of his spirit.

Tiger5150

Bench
Me thinks Moses who is a slithering snake of the evil kind knows something’s about Teddy’s contract and is may be threatening to blow it out of the water by him leaving Moses as a manager.

It may also implicate the roosters who bring smarter than my dragons get on the front foot put it out there and deal with it.

Moses is the type of snake that would pour his poison for his own benefit.

My recollection is that Nick Politis was burnt by Isaac Moses previously with another Tigers player (Mitchell Moses? Moltzen?) and Politis vowed to never deal with him, he of course swallowed his pride to get Teddy.....always go with your first impressions.

nick87

Coach
He should be forced to return to the Tigers with his Contract paid for by the Roosters, its the only fair outcome.

f**k off, and f**k off now. He signed for the Raiders, away from that garbage team
He should be made to report to Canberra tomorrow morning. We'll give the roosters CNK as a gesture of good faith in return for Luke Keary.

Tiger5150

Bench
f**k off, and f**k off now. He signed for the Raiders, away from that garbage team
He should be made to report to Canberra tomorrow morning. We'll give the roosters CNK as a gesture of good faith in return for Luke Keary.

I think that you will find that Robbie Farahs' post playing career at the Tigers is for this express purpose, to keep Teddy BACK at the Tigers and not let him escape again to the Raiders.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So, are other media sources reporting it differently? No? Then might I suggest you find some evidence before just dismissing the report out of hand as you don't agree with it because of how he left your club.

Mate you are deadset the easiest person on this site to wind up

Latest posts