What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2019 Predictions

I'm nursing a theory that we've been under strict instructions to play a simple game plan for the past month or so with the finals in mind. No Flashy set plays, keep it tight and drive up the field. I reckon we might loosen up a bit a week or two out from the semis.
Of course I be totally wrong, but it is highly unlikely.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm nursing a theory that we've been under strict instructions to play a simple game plan for the past month or so with the finals in mind. No Flashy set plays, keep it tight and drive up the field. I reckon we might loosen up a bit a week or two out from the semis.
Of course I be totally wrong, but it is highly unlikely.

unleash hell (Parra ball) against the Storm or Roosters?

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Where will we finish? 13th

Best player? No one to really stand out

Biggest disappointment? Most players

First rookie to make NRL debut? Dylan brown

Surprise packet? Norman....cause he'll be looking for a contract

Breakout year? Nil

Best retention? Gutherson

Biggest name we let go? Norman

Biggest signing? Semi Radradra

Will Brad Arthur be retained, if not who will replace him? Arthur will not make the year. All good replacement coaches are gone and we'll probably end up with Andrew Mcfaddon.
I'm pretty spot on I reckon

Avenger

Immortal
We can do it and we will against our arch enemy and the one that robbed us in 2009.

It is written.

#oracle

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Do anyone of have article links of pre-season predictions of where teams would end up.

I'd love to compare where some 'experts' thought we would finish the season at.

Latest posts