What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Doggies - Rnd 23

Glenneel

Bench
I'd have gone with "Waqa Blake was absolutely superb last week".
I was reasonably underwhelmed with him till then. Although I do acknowledge he was fitting into a new team & all. I just thought he lacked pace in the 1st game & didn't really impress until last week.
Coming back from a knee injury he was a bit slow first game but has improved heaps since. D has been very good tho. Imo Mennings still slow because of his knee injury and not because of age. Hopefully getting better each week.

Bazal

Post Whore
Are we still doing danger game?

Cos this is a f**ken DANGER GAME!!!!

We historically suck against sides that drag us into mucky footy and that's exactly how the dogs have been winning

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

We historically suck against sides that drag us into mucky footy and that's exactly how the dogs have been winning
Yep, Danger Game!! All this talk about Moses' form, top 4, winning run blah blah has me scared.

84 Baby

Referee

2017 when we beat them in golden point in a “good defensive” 2nd half I.e. we were atrocious with ball

hindy111

Post Whore
What was the point of posting that ?

I might as well also say - I have two but someone is sitting in them. ;)

There isn't much point to anything we do.
I had to sit and listen to my friend talk about what she wears to work and her breakfast ritual for the last 45mins. No point to this. Do we just sit in silence?

Gronk

Staff member
There isn't much point to anything we do.
I had to sit and listen to my friend talk about what she wears to work and her breakfast ritual for the last 45mins. No point to this. Do we just sit in silence?

Avocado on sourdough with a double shot espresso.

It's not their best album but certainly one of their top 5.

Fartleks challenge your body to become faster over longer distances.

84 Baby

Referee
yes I was wondering the same thing. We can't change the team list can we? Would mean Salmon in to centre if so. There's no other backs on the reserves list.
Surely regardless of who you have named, this situation would be number 1 on NRLs allowances for dispensation

Latest posts