What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News - Nathan Brown to depart Knights at seasons end

First Grade
WTF I copied this from Facebook apparently it was up on the Knights site and someone screenshot it before it got taken down quickly. Shit it didn't work.
But it's a media release saying Pearce is leaving the club at the end of the year

Knight Vision

First Grade
And what? Another 5 spoons and a decade and a half in the wilderness??
All the media good will , the public face of stability ( at least at management level ) and the perception that this club was building towards fulfilling its promise has now evaporated.

We've now made it that much harder to retain and attract talent to our club.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I guess we wait and see. Easy enough to fake. Will be monumental news if true. f**k knows where we go from here if so.

The main question for me would be why he'd bother screenshotting it in the first place. Like he knew the club was going to take it down? Doesn't make much sense - but stranger things have happened.
The language also sounds a bit suspect .....can ALSO confirm .....isnt language used on a stand alone media release.

perverse

Referee
Hopefully it is a fake, be all we need now as if the coach crap isn't unsettling enough.
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if your belief at the moment is that players and coach fell out with each other.

To be honest the longer this dumpster fire burns, the less sense it seems to make.

perverse

Referee
Just to give you an idea of how ridiculously easy it is to fake this shit...

8JlBw2E.png

And what? Another 5 spoons and a decade and a half in the wilderness??

How do you think what you suggested would help the club in any meaningful manner?
Rofl. It’s called stability.
Gardner and Pezet won’t be missed. Many agree OBrien may not be the best. Stable club, no undue influence, situation cleared. Who would want players that would oppose it? They’d do so for their own self interest.

perverse

Referee
Rofl. It’s called stability.
Gardner and Pezet won’t be missed. Many agree OBrien may not be the best. Stable club, no undue influence, situation cleared. Who would want players that would oppose it? They’d do so for their own self interest.
I kiiiinda agree with Yosh on this one, tbh. I'm not sure pouring petrol on the place and burning it down guarantees us any sort of future stability for the moment. I think it's going to be hard to create stability by inherently destabilizing the place. If we are to clean the club out again - and I'm not sure that's necessary - then I'd be taking a staged approach over time.

perverse

Referee
If true that's a really poor indictment on the players. Absolutely Pearce deserves a serve, as does Glasby, Sione, Klemmer and whoever else is in the leadership group. If you can't do it for the coach, the club, the old boys or the fans... ffs just do it for yourselves. Are you not embarrassed?

Latest posts