What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list v broncos

Eelogical

Referee
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/08/27/team-list-broncos-v-eels-round-24/

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Marata Niukore
Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. David Gower
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Brad Takairangi
18. Tepai Moeroa
19. Ray Stone
20. Stefano Utoikamanu
21. Josh Hoffman
I like the look of that 1-13 but I doubt @hindy111 would even sleep on that 14-17 bench.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd be dissapointed if Tim doesnt play in final game.
It isn't like the bench is that strong he cant force way in. You could debate he is better then the whole bench named. Been at the club for 15yrs ot so. He deserves a final farewell. Shame on BA if not named.

It isn't like the bench is that strong he cant force way in. You could debate he is better then the whole bench named. Been at the club for 15yrs ot so. He deserves a final farewell. Shame on BA if not named.
And you can bet he'd rip in in his farewell game. He'd be at least as good as some of the other options. And it gives one of those guys a week off to rest up, so another bonus. My opinion is if you have the opportunity to send off a club legend in the Mannah they deserve, you take it.

See what I did there?

84 Baby

Referee
Well we do face another finals bound team in final round, so Timmy could severely maim one or both of the Trogolovics

traffoed10

Juniors
Yep, in his previous game against us he did just that.
He played 59 minutes, ran 12 times for 107 metres, including 40 post-contact metres (avg. 8.91 mpr)
Obviously we don't have the defence to contain him (especially now that your favourite Eel, Nathan Brown is out hey??)

When he played against the Dogs in Round 14, he also ran 12 times, but made 139 metres (avg 11.5 mpr). I guess the Dogs defence is a little bit softer than your average tub of margarine.
In his game against the Rabbits which everyone is raging about, he managed 11 runs for 122 metres (avg. 11.09 mpr).

Not saying he won't carve us up, but gee you talk through your butt.

No doubt.....our forwards got bitch slapped by the Broncos.

But why would you compare your team to ours? We are bottom 4.
By all accounts you are a top 4 team (albeit running sixth) and a threat to make a run to the grand final.

Yes no doubt David Fifita will not be able penetrate Parramatta's steel wall defence.

chiefy1

Juniors

1000-1 Timmy plays the last game. Not even named in the 21 this week so he's behind Utokimanu Stone & Moeroa - fair enough if we weren't in the running for a higher position - but we can't play favorites here.

Latest posts