What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

wilco44

Juniors
thats fine mate, nothing wrong there, I noticed your joining again the other day and it tells us you were a member prior but you are perfectly entitled to rejoin again under a new username
I did that because it was a prior internet company I doing the password with the old Internet company it wouldn't sink it. But I like this password and username - it's my nickname..lol!

Eelogical

Referee
Hey @Gronk . Did you ever watch the full House of Reps Select Committee on Print Media video featuring Kerry Packer from 1991? I've watched it a couple of times and found it to be absorbing on several levels. KP owned the room, also made some profound observations on where the media was heading going forward. You probably have seen it but I'll throw it on here anyway.

Gronk

Staff member
@Gronk . Did you ever watch the full House of Reps Select Committee on Print Media video featuring Kerry Packer from 1991? I've watched it a couple of times and found it to be absorbing on several levels. KP owned the room, also made some profound observations on where the media was heading going forward. You probably have seen it but I'll throw it on here anyway.
KP and PK, two of my favourite people.

Kerry Packer and Paul Keating.

84 Baby

Referee
I did that because it was a prior internet company I doing the password with the old Internet company it wouldn't sink it. But I like this password and username - it's my nickname..lol!
Wait your nickname is wilco44? What an odd nickname

Latest posts