What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

axl rose

Bench
I want to fight McGregor, in a cage.

I wouldn't even care if I lost, I just want to land one good one on his puss.

Then I'd go for his balls, biting.

I would eat them - I would eat his balls.
tenor.gif

Smirrors

Juniors
Fans being refused entry to the ground for banners is where I realise there’s more free speech in Bejing than Kogarah...

Lol good luck bringing in a banner slagging out the commy party and see how far that gets you.

Rules are rules. Its not that hard. Dad was a dick so his kid couldnt get to enjoy the game regardless of result or coaching.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Lol good luck bringing in a banner slagging out the commy party and see how far that gets you.

Rules are rules. Its not that hard. Dad was a dick so his kid couldnt get to enjoy the game regardless of result or coaching.

Same banners were brought to the game and allowed to enter in R20 in Saints v Eels. So no, rules are not rules. Rules are being used to suit the agenda of the board.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Did you all see the blood letting at Newcastle this week?

That is you guys say round 7 next year.

You and the warriors.

Lets start at the bottom of the ladder - 2020 Coaches if the new season starts bad.

Win 7 from 7 you're not getting sacked, winning fixes everything.

But say 2 from 7

Titans - New coach so safe
Saints - Farged and getting worse, "Full backing of the board" - will be sacked, plater revolt
Cows - May well be some blood letting, but has recent runs on the board to buffer, late season sacking if no finals
Kiwis - Farged and getting worse, "Full backing of the board" - will be sacked, plater revolt
Dogs - Pay did well, probably has some breathing space, late season sacking if no finals
Newy - New coach so safe
Pennies - Ivan is completely safe for 2020, rebuild year again to the board now, cleaned the supposed 'dead wood'. Where Mary and Kearney are now
Tigers - no chance of change long term invest there now.
Broncs - Seibs is completely safe for 2020, 2nd year rebuild year to the board now, cleaned the supposed 'dead wood' .Where Mary and Kearney are now
Sharks - Safe cannot afford anyone else, late season sacking if no finals

The rest all have safe tenure for 2020, even if 2 from 7.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Did you all see the blood letting at Newcastle this week?

That is you guys say round 7 next year.

You and the warriors.

Lets start at the bottom of the ladder - 2020 Coaches if the new season starts bad.

Win 7 from 7 you're not getting sacked, winning fixes everything.

But say 2 from 7

Titans - New coach so safe
Saints - Farged and getting worse, "Full backing of the board" - will be sacked, plater revolt
Cows - May well be some blood letting, but has recent runs on the board to buffer, late season sacking if no finals
Kiwis - Farged and getting worse, "Full backing of the board" - will be sacked, plater revolt
Dogs - Pay did well, probably has some breathing space, late season sacking if no finals
Newy - New coach so safe
Pennies - Ivan is completely safe for 2020, rebuild year again to the board now, cleaned the supposed 'dead wood'. Where Mary and Kearney are now
Tigers - no chance of change long term invest there now.
Broncs - Seibs is completely safe for 2020, 2nd year rebuild year to the board now, cleaned the supposed 'dead wood' .Where Mary and Kearney are now
Sharks - Safe cannot afford anyone else, late season sacking if no finals

The rest all have safe tenure for 2020, even if 2 from 7.

The irony is I can't even trust Mary to lose 5 of his 7.

Otherwise, yes - I think your summary is correct.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Dragons fans need to have a say in next years draw

For example maybe start off with raiders away followed by storm the chooks and manly

Might do it

He’s nearly at Ricky’s level now

f**k off mary

dragon_around

Juniors
I don't know why the media and other NRL personalities just treat Mary with kid gloves.

He can't be blackmailing the whole league, can he?