What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Croft is ok but I feel he’s a player who wouldn’t look very good outside of the Melbourne system. He definitely isn’t up to being a dominantly playmaker in the nrl imo. He might go ok as a foil for Pearce but I can’t see him offering more than Lino would in that position. Also his defence is terrible so I feel that he would be a downgrade in that area.

macavity

Referee
Croft is ok but I feel he’s a player who wouldn’t look very good outside of the Melbourne system. He definitely isn’t up to being a dominantly playmaker in the nrl imo. He might go ok as a foil for Pearce but I can’t see him offering more than Lino would in that position. Also his defence is terrible so I feel that he would be a downgrade in that area.

Lino is also a terrible defender.

PhilGould

Bench
Is that link working for anyone else? Seems like the article was taken down as quickly as it was put up?
Not sure why it was taken down. Article has direct quotes from Gardner saying Knights would be open to upgrading and extending Jesse if he wanted to stay.