What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mindhunter

Walt Flanigan

Referee
New series on Netflix about FBI agents pioneering criminal psychology by getting into the heads of some of the worst serial killers.

Just finished the first season and was really impressed. The guy who plays Ed Kemper does an exceptional job, very unnerving.

Lol excuse the typo in the title (should be mindhunter). I’m sure a mundhunter is a thing....just don’t want to know what it is.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not bad.

Like most Netflix series (and a lot of series in general) the first couple of eps are a little clunky at times as they figure out exactly what it is they're going for. Could be a bit slow for some, especially with Netflix having hour long episodes as opposed to the standard 40 odd minutes for commercial TV.

Wouldn't put it on my must watch list, but it's an interesting subject and is worth a watch.

On a side note, I've found the quality of new programming this year in general to be lacking. Nothing new seems to be grabbing me and holding on. Maybe I've missed something, but most of the new series fall in the range of awful to decent without anything being must watch.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Great show i really liked the books of john douglas when i was younger and this is based on those

Generalzod

Immortal
Superb sets it up perfectly for a third season I would imagine the next serial killer they interview will be Ted Bundy seeking help to catch the BTK killer..

mongoose

Coach
Only just finished season 1. It's a good show but the main character Holden Ford (what a name) can sure be annoying. So naive and yet arrogant.

mackdadday

Juniors
I preferred season 1. More about the interviews and less about beaurocracy. Manson was awesome. Id love to see him and kemper get a buddy comedy together where they are room mates.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Only just finished season 1. It's a good show but the main character Holden Ford (what a name) can sure be annoying. So naive and yet arrogant.
What happened to the sex with ford and his woman?

Now its about lesbians...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee Tench’s missus gave me the squirts, so f**king annoying.

I enjoyed season 2 but it wasn’t a patch on season 1.

Latest posts