What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan to Dragons - Suggested in yesterdays Daily Telegragh

You need to go back to the forest and remain calm. Return when someone is coming here. We will send a carrier pigeon letting you know when
It may well be that no new coach is coming, then again if there is I think Toovey would be a good choice,he has some coaching success and was one of the gutsiest players ever to pull on a league jersey.

St Georgio

Juniors
It may well be that no new coach is coming, then again if there is I think Toovey would be a good choice,he has some coaching success and was one of the gutsiest players ever to pull on a league jersey.
220px-Geoff_Toovey.jpg

Coaching information
Club
Years
Team Gms W D L W%
2012–15 Manly Sea Eagles 105 61 1 43 58
2017 Bradford Bulls 23 6 0 17 26
Total 128 67 1 60 52
I didn't realize he was woeful with the Bulls!

Gareth67

First Grade
Flanagan won't get clearance to join Saints until the Dogs sack Pay. Once Pay is gone he will be cleared by the NRL to become the Bulldogs next head coach. Why, because it was suggested earlier in the year that Pay was going to get sacked after this year and Flanagan was the Dogs first choice. Perfect fit actually, both play by their own rules.

Slippery- cannot see Pay going anytime soon as the bloke has done a magnificent job with his mainly young charges , at least in the latter half f the season .

The calm one

Juniors
You need to go back to the forest and remain calm. Return when someone is coming here. We will send a carrier pigeon letting you know when
I will be sniffing the :evergreen_tree: and perving on the Koala's when we play the weekend. C'mon mate, come to the dark side, come with me, enhance your spirit. :grin::grin::grin:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Flanagan won't get clearance to join Saints until the Dogs sack Pay. Once Pay is gone he will be cleared by the NRL to become the Bulldogs next head coach. Why, because it was suggested earlier in the year that Pay was going to get sacked after this year and Flanagan was the Dogs first choice. Perfect fit actually, both play by their own rules.
I think you could be onto something. I have too have thought that Canterbury may target Flanno if Canterbury don't go well next year.