What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Good point. The other thing to factor in though is you want the person to come back the next week.

Their crowds at Parramatta this year suggests they have been.

Parra do have a large membership base though. If they had sustained success on the field, 80-90% of that stadium will be for members.

T-Boon

Coach
Their crowds at Parramatta this year suggests they have been.

Parra do have a large membership base though. If they had sustained success on the field, 80-90% of that stadium will be for members.

Yeah I’ve calmed down. I always thought tickets were about $30. I guess because that’s what I thought they were worth. Now I have a better understanding of why the NRL gets crap crowds.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah I’ve calmed down. I always thought tickets were about $30. I guess because that’s what I thought they were worth. Now I have a better understanding of why the NRL gets crap crowds.
As per my previous post - they generally are, but GA sold out so the cheapest available are no longer at that price point.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/05...ial&utm_campaign=NetworkContent&sf218792871=1

Looks like Storm's wk1 final will be the earlier Saturday game, and then if they win will play their prelim on Friday to avoid the AFL GF

Other teams are still undecided but it all will be released after this sundays game
https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2019-finals-scheduling-news.477836/

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You already said that.
And the post of yours I quoted seemed to ignore that fact. Entry-level (usually GA) NRL tickets generally are about $30 - sometimes a touch more, sometimes a touch less.

Suitman

Post Whore
You can get GA tickets online now and a few extra bays are available from earlier.

Geez, that old trick of releasing late tickets.
It never f**king works.

Geez, it's a wild night out there tonight.
Winds are howling, and it's about to turn cold too.
Might turn a few off.