What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Agree about the pump up song - it is cringeworthy.

The flag is trying to be a copy of what the Seahawks do in the NFL - I have been to a few Seattle games and the flag is awesome. It will never take off here with so few people in the ground and they are running out if flag raisers

Gronk

Staff member
Ok I must have missed this. Are they getting a new stadium ? Not just Gal, but I think I heard someone say on the weekend that its closed for 12 months.

emjaycee

Coach
Ok I must have missed this. Are they getting a new stadium ? Not just Gal, but I think I heard someone say on the weekend that its closed for 12 months.

Probably because they are redeveloping their leagues club among other things and it abutts their ground.

forward pass

Coach
Can’t believe they will move their games to Kogarah. Most Sharks supporters would not be caught dead in Saints territory.

Latest posts