What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Finals scheduling news

firechild

First Grade
Play it at Gosford. Then the 10 sharks fans that would have turned up have to travel even further. Why should we be trying to find somewhere between the 2 locations? This is a Manly home game, not a neutral venue.

carcharias

Immortal
After seeing the Sharks yesterday I doubt they give a flying f**k where this game will be played.

Yeah not saying im one of them but i know people who are 100% like that, once they hete something on the news like this they are so scared and wont forget it, but are naive to the fact that even though they havnt heard about it, theres dangers everwhere
Obviously they suffer from anxiety and OCD. There's help out there for them.

Quicksilver

Bench
Play it at Gosford. Then the 10 sharks fans that would have turned up have to travel even further. Why should we be trying to find somewhere between the 2 locations? This is a Manly home game, not a neutral venue.

I'd be more likely to travel to CC than Brookie.

mave

Coach
I just wish the NRL/ Council/ Penn would show some balls and either put Brookie on the scrap heap permanently, or leave the status quo.....without the constant sniping.

This death of Brookie by a thousand cuts is more painful than some joker making a final decision.

Clearly the new SFS will be the future for Manly, I just wish someone with some standing had the gonads to say it, and get it done.

big hit!

Bench

It's a final. The NRL host finals. The NRL were doing Manly a favour scheduling it at Brookvale Oval. Brookvale Oval is a dump - a potentially asbestos-riddled dump.

It's a bit rich for anyone associated with Manly to now want to play a match at Gosford after bailing out of the joint at the end of the Northern Eagles venture, and particularly when the club hasn't played a home match at the venue this season. Christchurch have more of a claim to host the match.

It's a final and the NRL will play it where they want.

Quicksilver

Bench
It's a final. The NRL host finals. The NRL were doing Manly a favour scheduling it at Brookvale Oval. Brookvale Oval is a dump - a potentially asbestos-riddled dump.

It's a bit rich for anyone associated with Manly to now want to play a match at Gosford after bailing out of the joint at the end of the Northern Eagles venture, and particularly when the club hasn't played a home match at the venue this season. Christchurch have more of a claim to host the match.

It's a final and the NRL will play it where they want.

It wouldn't be a bad move for the NRL to play it at Gosford though. It would probably sell out and create a bit of hype around the area.

There is already a game at Bankwest this weekend. And one that would be much more popular with the locals.

It wouldn't be a bad move for the NRL to play it at Gosford though. It would probably sell out and create a bit of hype around the area.

There is already a game at Bankwest this weekend. And one that would be much more popular with the locals.
Be brave, be progressive- double header on Sunday at BankWest

Quicksilver

Bench
Be brave, be progressive- double header on Sunday at BankWest

I'm not a fan of that. The last one I went to basically no one seemed to stay for both games. Game 1 finished and the crowd basically turned over.

So you're diluting a crowd for both games. 2 half full stadiums as opposed to 2 full stadiums

Latest posts