What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ladder Predictions

Apey

Staff member
how the hell do we come 8th? do we play the titans in 6 of the last 7 games?

I did

Knights L
Cowboys W
Dogs W
Manly L
Knights W
Dragons W
Sharks W

The 2 Knights games could go either way, same with Cowboys/Sharks. Should win against Dogs and Dragons though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I did

Knights L
Cowboys W
Dogs W
Manly L
Knights W
Dragons W
Sharks W

The 2 Knights games could go either way, same with Cowboys/Sharks. Should win against Dogs and Dragons though.

When you spell it out like that it actually doesn’t look so tough. If we can go 2/1 over the next 3 rounds I might start to believe

I just played the NRL Ladder Predictor. This is how the season ended up according to my match predictions:
favor_gray.21bf8d2f.svg

• No surprises.
  • Storm and Roosters will be the top 2. But Raiders and Broncos will be 3 and 4 respectively. Rabbitohs will fall back to 6th and will not make the Preliminary Finals, let alone the Grand Final. Knights are 5th and Panthers 7th, Manly 8th.
  • Preliminary Finals Melbourne vs Canberra. Sydney vs Brisbane
  • Grand Final will be Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Roosters.
  • Same Grand Final result as last year, despite Ryan Papenhuyzen scoring a 100 metre try.

gerg

Juniors
I just played the NRL Ladder Predictor. This is how the season ended up according to my match predictions:
favor_gray.21bf8d2f.svg

• No surprises.
  • Storm and Roosters will be the top 2. But Raiders and Broncos will be 3 and 4 respectively. Rabbitohs will fall back to 6th and will not make the Preliminary Finals, let alone the Grand Final. Knights are 5th and Panthers 7th, Manly 8th.
  • Preliminary Finals Melbourne vs Canberra. Sydney vs Brisbane
  • Grand Final will be Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Roosters.
  • Same Grand Final result as last year, despite Ryan Papenhuyzen scoring a 100 metre try.

Broncos are playing Storm, Rabbitohs, Panthers and Cowboys. All those sides are arguably playing better than Broncos. Is it time for the Broncos to put out an SOS for Sutton?

footy75

Bench
Storm
Roosters
Rabbits
Raiders
Manly
Broncos
Parra
Penrith

Sharks
Tigers
Cows
Knights
Warriors
Dragons
Dogs
Titans

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Way too early for this. Player movements between now and March will play a huge role.

For shits and giggles:

1. Roosters
2. Rabbitohs
3. Sharks
4. Broncos
5. Storm
6. Dragons
7. Warriors
8. Tigers

Welp, 6 thru 8 are a complete wash, and the order of the rest is all over the place. Tigers would've been on the money if they had won today which is disappointing. Just a testament to how laughably shit the Dragons and Warriors were this year I guess. Brisbane and Cronulla were very underwhelming and of course Melbourne didn't slide because the footy gods despise us.

Someguy

First Grade
Or if they win....

SOO killed the knights this year. They were going great at the time & got too many selected.

They all came back jaded.

Nope they had every chance of making the finals until they decided the coaches time was up and pulled some shenanigans against the tigers.

Knights were on the way to becoming the feel good story of the season untill ponga got greedy, Ramien got the ass and then the team conspired to get the coach sacked. Lots of work to do over the offseason or they competing with titans and Parra for the spoon next year.