What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s finals time,so let’s stoke some Eagles hate.

sladden road

Juniors
I know I’m in the days of teams being buddies and being all smiles after a loss,

f**k THAT.

this is Manly, MANLY.

73/78..Ken Arthurson, the cement truck,
Hoppa on Galloway, yellow jersey special

Feel free to post your most despised Manly memory, and let’s make the game great again and by that I mean...

Stoke tribal hatred.

Let’s move away from who we dislike the most in our team, get behind our boys and flame on some opposition f**kers.

And the God of steedon has given us the most hated (in my books) first up.

THE EAGLES.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I hate manly but not as much as I hate Storm, roosters or broncos.

Still hope we flatten these f**kers at their own asbestos-ridden ground this weekend. Smash them all, smash every one of them. Leave them hurting.

Always been Manly Cantebury.
I dont even get the St George hate to be honest.
Now its the Storm. 1 club is single handedly ruining the game of Rugby league.

As for Manly moment?
Arthurson paying the NSW referees president a substantial amount to bail him out of the money he pilfered from Balmain Leagues club.
Now what did Arko get in return in 1978?
A little reserve grade referee looking for a new house by the name of Gregory Hartley.

carcharias

Immortal
Hoppoate patting peach on the head after an error in a semi in about 95.
And the elbow to Galloway
That f**king fat dumb criminal merkin epitomises that club.
Him and his criminal children.

Always been Manly Cantebury.
I dont even get the St George hate to be honest.
Now its the Storm. 1 club is single handedly ruining the game of Rugby league.

As for Manly moment?
Arthurson paying the NSW referees president a substantial amount to bail him out of the money he pilfered from Balmain Leagues club.
Now what did Arko get in return in 1978?
A little reserve grade referee looking for a new house by the name of Gregory Hartley.

It was the president of the NSW Rugby League, that DTTC refers to, a notorious gambling addict and alchoholic, but the story is spot on and I have heard it from several sources.

I see the hate of St George coming from their predatory behaviour when we down on our hunches in 2009-2010, particularly their chief lobbyist Roy Masters constantly writing stories that we should fold, so that they could come and take over our juniors and our football assets on Capt Cook Drive.

jc155776

Coach
Cheating merkins want an exemption to let a player outside the 30 play because their players are dumb enough to cop suspensions for foul play.

f**k those merkins.

It was the president of the NSW Rugby League, that DTTC refers to, a notorious gambling addict and alchoholic, but the story is spot on and I have heard it from several sources.

I see the hate of St George coming from their predatory behaviour when we down on our hunches in 2009-2010, particularly their chief lobbyist Roy Masters constantly writing stories that we should fold, so that they could come and take over our juniors and our football assets on Capt Cook Drive.
At that time the NSWRL president was also in charge of the referees.

taipan

Referee
No more gouging players in the eyes, from a past unnamed player .

Our surf is more superior, our girls are sexier.We didn't have Hopoate ,even though we had a top bubbler.
We are on the correct side of Sydney Harbour.
And we don't use fibro to scare our opponents.We use Gallen.
Oh and our club colours are far more appealing.
6 out of 6 ain't bad.

NB But I respect Manly.