What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mindhunter

Timbo

Staff member
I don't think that was such great writing, but it was brilliant acting.

I quite liked how it was presented. I was really annoyed by her as well, but then I thought, well, how would I react in her situation? Why would she give a shit about a killer in Atlanta or St. Louis when there is something seriously wrong with her son and she needs her husband there to help with it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Meh does that boring family side plot have anything to do with serial killers or are they just trying to develop characters.

As interesting as the lezzie chicks lovelife when she doesn't get her gear off.

Generalzod

Immortal
Meh does that boring family side plot have anything to do with serial killers or are they just trying to develop characters.

The family plot thing is just there to develop characters, but saying that there was a baby who was murdered and place on a cross so it can be resurrected..

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Yep, whenever they went back to that side plot I totally zoned out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I liked the first season but thought this season was even better.

Agree with others who say the side plots are boring. The son part is at least somewhat interesting, but the Leso relationship is as unnecessary AF. It is Wokeflix though so there has to be a gay person in it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think the side plot is about how they view a potential killer or more so ignore the signs as it is close to home.

I think that will be something that really strain the FBI relationships as it become more obvious the kid has issues.

Game_Breaker

Coach
The interviews with the serial killers are the best part of the show
The actors playing the serial killers are great and they look exactly like them, especially Manson and son of sam
Those scenes remind me of the joker interrogation scene in the dark knight

Latest posts