What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I just hope it's not a Roosters/Melbourne GF from here on in, I don't think many neutrals want to see that

This Year?

Immortal
Just logged in to say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.*fart*
Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *chuckle*

GongPanther

Referee
Donkeys are walking dead. Parra love downhill skiing at bankwest and they'll hit 50+

giphy.gif
Boom-tish!

GongPanther

Referee
Won't happen but Eels vs Raiders gf would be amazing for Rugby League.
So would Souths V Easts. A GF were LOLing@50uf$ would be the order of the day, and Easts fans shitting themselves if they lose it. I'll still be for Easts though...They'll win it in a canter no matter who they play.

GongPanther

Referee
Well that was just a total slaughter and massacre. Just lost for words. I did expect Parramatta to win pretty handsomely but nothing like that. No resistance from the Broncos whatsoever it was best just staying in Brisbane

Remember the 15th of September 2019 the Broncos biggest ever loss in their history ever
Should have been played on Friday. (13th)

Latest posts