What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monty Porter Medal (NRL Player of the Year)

ghoti

Bench
Josh Morris, Hamlin-Uele, Dugan and Gal were our only stand out and consistent performers and effort makers. Everyone else was f**ken junk.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tommy Bishop Player’s Player
Josh Morris

Steve Rogers Rookie of the Year
Briton Nikora

chewsta

First Grade
BHU over Nikora for Rookie of the year for me.
And Morris or Duges for the main medal.

Duges should also get a massive round of applause and recognition for all his fund raising and work with a lot of very sick adults and children throughout the year too.
Awesome work Duges.

ghoti

Bench
I'll stick my neck out and nominate Ronaldo for Rookie of the Year. He took to first grade like a duck to water, showed no fear and plenty of enthusiasm.

didn't he play one shit game then like two good ones and one great one? Stick that neck onto the guillotine...

Did uele play a first grade game last year or back at the Cows? I'm guessing Nikora is the main rookie contender?

didn't he play one shit game then like two good ones and one great one? Stick that neck onto the guillotine...

Did Uele play a first grade game last year or back at the Cows? I'm guessing Nikora is the main rookie contender?

If your a purist, the Nikora and Xerri and Ronaldo are the actual rookies, Uele had one game last year. I know Ronaldo had a crap game in his debut against Brisbane in Brisbane, I recall he was 18th man and S Johnson pulled out in the warm up. But he's been the genuine article in the late season games and gives an indication that he's up for first grade and capable of doing good stuff at that level. lts refreshing to see a young guy who has a go, has a good measure of agresssion and is excited about being in top grade.

cb4

First Grade
Brailey is also a genuine Rookie.
Chad will probably win the medal, Briton ROTY.

fizman

Bench
Currently, there are three nominees

1. Townsend
2. J Brailey
3. Johnson

This is NOT a gee up!

More to be announced assumably