What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird??

Saint or sinner

Juniors
read that he's been told he can go if he finds another club..I think he would be a good signing.play at him lock to replace Deblin .hecan be a wade graham type of player to me.plus I was spewing when he left us in the first place..also can play 6or 4..would like to see him back in the red V

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Isn't Jack riddled with rheumatoid arthritis or was that someone else?

Having been a lifetime sufferer, if its true, he will have his own demons from it and would not be a good investment for our club, regardless of skill level. I do wish him all the best, though.

Gareth67

First Grade
I think he may be one of those sign and take the money players . We tapped him on the shoulder didn’t we (?) so he may believe that he doesn’t owe us anything.

BLM01

First Grade
read that he's been told he can go if he finds another club..I think he would be a good signing.play at him lock to replace Deblin .hecan be a wade graham type of player to me.plus I was spewing when he left us in the first place..also can play 6or 4..would like to see him back in the red V
Too Injury prone and expensive now...hence risky?

BLM01

First Grade

Having been a lifetime sufferer, if its true, he will have his own demons from it and would not be a good investment for our club, regardless of skill level. I do wish him all the best, though.
OKB..has had it for a long time if not for most of his life and was being managed by our club and by Cronulla. That alone should not be a reason to avoid him...but there are others.

giboz71

First Grade
Lol.

We are about 4 years late. The time to get him in the side was back in 2015 when we could have given him a rookie contract. WIthin 3 years, he had won a comp, rookie of the year and played Origin whilst at Cronulla.

Instead, we deemed Dylan Farrell and Dane Nielsen superior centres and decided to make Euan Aitken our boom rookie instead.

FMD.

Walpole

Juniors
Not much point getting him now - he needs a coach and a structure that can get the best out of him. He'd probably go well somewhere like Manly.

Of course, we might just pay him 300k more than he's worth and hail him as a returned hero, to be crucified by McGregor's coaching and the fans at a later date.

getsmarty

Immortal

Correct....massive gamble...no from me because the coach would more than likely dumb down any skill set he has left.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Really hasn't played football for 2 years and for me would be too much of a risk.

As someone already said he doesn't look interested in playing football at this present time so I would pass

RedVDave

First Grade
No thanks hasn't been the same player for a while plus has missed more games than he has played.

Lol.

We are about 4 years late. The time to get him in the side was back in 2015 when we could have given him a rookie contract. WIthin 3 years, he had won a comp, rookie of the year and played Origin whilst at Cronulla.

Instead, we deemed Dylan Farrell and Dane Nielsen superior centres and decided to make Euan Aitken our boom rookie instead.

FMD.

For some strange reason I pissed myself laughing reading the names Dylan Farrell and Dane Nielsen (although at least both could tackle ok).