What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nöyd

Staff member
Obviously i wanted to win the $150 million on Thursday night (i didn't btw), but if i did i would gladly give it up* to see the roosters pump these purple merkins next week

* probably not

Bazal

Post Whore
Sivo has had a mare for sure but are people watching the game at all?

He was in the scrum lol. Dylan Brown was the one out there

Xcalibre

Juniors
Oh well, another massive anti-climax of a match that promised so much. Time to switch over to coming to America.

Bazal

Post Whore
Actually with regards to my previous post, in hindsight I can't blame people for not watching this game.

Springs09

Juniors
2014-16 was Souffs breaking 43 year drought, Cowboys 1st title, Sharks 1st title. There can be fairytales in RL too.

Yeah that’s why I said just about. Storm and Roosters were still minor premiers all those years, they win nearly everything the play. Raiders might still win this year but it was still a year of Storm and Roosters winning all the time.