What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi final - Parra v Storm LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/9/19

TheParraboy

Staff member
7 tries to nil

im sad and angry

we were terrible first 30 min, tried the fancy shit early with errors and on the back foot from a few mins into the game, storm took advantage and that is that

Kornstar

Coach
You can’t complete at 45% against any team, let alone the Storm.

The guys had a dig in the second half, but we will never be able to compete with clubs who can spend a million dollars more than us due to TPAs.

They were not interested, otherwise they wouldn’t have dropped so much ball.

JokerEel

First Grade
Whats the big ugly merkin doing that for? ... like our fans have had anything to yell about tonight ... what a club full of f**kwits

Remember that dickhead from Manly giving it to the Raiders fans after they won.. Next week what happens.. hope the Roosters ean them up next week..

Chipmunk

Coach
Unsurprising and fairly predictable.

3 more high quality purchases and we'll be a Premiership contender. We won't be too far away if that can happen.

Eelectrica

Referee
Disappointing end, still been a great season overall.
Melbourne's kicking game was unvelievable that first half.

We should be better for it next year.
Need to get that top 4 spot.

Kornstar

Coach
So many people asked me during the week if i was going to Melbourne, i told everyone we would be hammered and tonight is the reason i will never trust this team.

Weak and pathetic mentality as always!

Tooooks

Bench
I doubt there are any other big signings coming. But just the experience alone especially for the young guys will make us a better team. I hope...

IFR33K

Coach
Disagree, every call went against us early and we just didn’t bother competing. We had it lost in our heads before the kick off.

We could of got every call our way, and we would still of lost. We just aren’t in the same league. We just look way off the pace. Mental thing? Preparation? Coaching? No idea. What I do know is we need a better defensive coach. The top 4 teams were the best defensive teams all year

Bazal

Post Whore
Disappointing to lose so comprehensively, but pretty much expected to struggle in Melbourne. I reckon we need to stop hyping up the rivalry with the cheating merkins so much tbh...we lose our heads too easily against them.

A deserving 5th place after a pretty bloody good season is nothing to be upset about though. And with a full season with that backline, Brown and Mahoney with the experience under their belt...there's not much to whinge about tbh.

Latest posts