What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
What a bonus, we get the real GF before the actual one. Should be a belter. Munster drop goal to win it golden point

This is the real grand final, and the teams competing should treat it that way
If you’ve got to merkin a bloke on the chin and start a giant riot early on where half a dozen guys in each side are throwing haymakers to set the tone, so be it

How does one merkin a bloke?

Galeforce

Bench
Would love to see Souths beating Roosters in the Grand final , however doubt roosters can beat Storm.

Storm will take revenge for last years grand final win .......think the Roosters will be roasted.

lazza

Juniors
The fact that the Storm vs Eels was nothing more than a training run, and without JWH, I think Storm would be favourites. We might have some rust in the opening minutes.

Apey

Staff member
I'd like Storm to win but I still think Roosters are unfortunately a shoe-in to go back to back.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The fact that the Storm vs Eels was nothing more than a training run, and without JWH, I think Storm would be favourites. We might have some rust in the opening minutes.

The Eels didn’t turn up. Roosters are heavy favourites

2 weeks

Coach
Cam Munster has been studying other sports to find new ways to kick Joey Manu in the head.

This is what to expect

KarateKick.gif

Cockosh

Juniors
JWH is obviously a massive out but in the 6 games he has missed this year we lost 2. One to panthers where we were also missing latrell, Morris, keary, friend and Crichton. The other against Melbourne by 2 without keary and friend. This will likely go to golden pint but I’m hoping its a repeat of the GF. Us by 1.

moffla

Bench
No beer in my system and I’m still relatively confident.

That said, as long as we stick with them for the majority of the game, that’s all I ask

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hate the Roosters, while I don't exactly love the Storm I enjoy how they piss off LU.
I think Storm can possibly win a close game against Roosters without JWH. Keep in mind Storm haven't copped a touch up all season, so I'd expect this be to close either way, regardless of how much the Rooster loving media pull themselves over how good they are.

Would love to see Souths beating Roosters in the Grand final , however doubt roosters can beat Storm.

Storm will take revenge for last years grand final win .......think the Roosters will be roasted.

They’ve had two attempts already at revenge this year and weren’t very convincing

JWH is obviously a massive out but in the 6 games he has missed this year we lost 2. One to panthers where we were also missing latrell, Morris, keary, friend and Crichton. The other against Melbourne by 2 without keary and friend. This will likely go to golden pint but I’m hoping its a repeat of the GF. Us by 1.

Do they piss in a glass and loser drinks it?

lazza

Juniors
Although I’ll be interested to watch if cam smith has a crack at Cronk during the game and try to “disguise” it like his wingnut and “missed” slap... the dudes about to crack it and will have another explosion if the games tight

Latest posts