What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
I hate the Roosters, while I don't exactly love the Storm I enjoy how they piss off LU.
I think Storm can possibly win a close game against Roosters without JWH. Keep in mind Storm haven't copped a touch up all season, so I'd expect this be to close either way, regardless of how much the Rooster loving media pull themselves over how good they are.
How they piss off LU? You've posted about 2,678 times whinging about the cheats ya bell-end

Ross911

Juniors
Finally, these sides meet in a match that actually counts. If the Roosters can match the Storm forwards without JWH they'll win easy with their sharp ball movement, but they win less than 50% without him, and this is as tough an opponent as any they'll face. $2.40 Storm sounds like really good value to me in what is an even money match.
Hi mate.new member here.
The roosters are strong but without hargraves I think Melbourne will win well.

TheFrog

Coach
Best thing about this game: One of them has to lose. Second best thing: It's not the GF.
Worst thing about this game: One of them has to win. Second worst: The winner plays in the GF.
Maybe a giant fissure could open up in the middle of the SCG and swallow them all up.

Best thing about this game: One of them has to lose. Second best thing: It's not the GF.
Worst thing about this game: One of them has to win. Second worst: The winner plays in the GF.
Maybe a giant fissure could open up in the middle of the SCG and swallow them all up.

Kinda is the GF. Whoever wins this wins the comp

Lebbo73

Bench
Would love to see Souths beating Roosters in the Grand final , however doubt roosters can beat Storm.

Storm will take revenge for last years grand final win .......think the Roosters will be roasted.
JWH is obviously a massive out but in the 6 games he has missed this year we lost 2. One to panthers where we were also missing latrell, Morris, keary, friend and Crichton. The other against Melbourne by 2 without keary and friend. This will likely go to golden pint but I’m hoping its a repeat of the GF. Us by 1.
You’re all on drugs. Roosters will apply the blowtorch to Melbourne’s edges. This will be a shellacking.

If Canberra can get through Souths on Friday night, the GF should be a ripsnorter.
Talking about Friday night, why the f**k is Canberra and Souths getting the opportunity of an extra days rest before the GF?