What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Eels Jersey Discussion Thread

chiefy1

Juniors
Not to worry, we'll have zero say. It will be left up to the bingo players on the membership council who rubber stamped the stripes. Who are they anyway?

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Not to worry, we'll have zero say. It will be left up to the bingo playing dorks on the membership council who rubber stamped the stripes. Who are they anyway?
From what was described by those there, it was presented as a done deal and fait accompli by Bernie and Larissa, there was no discussion or comments asked for by the presenters.

Perhaps you should try and research your comments or volunteer your undoubted superior knowledge on everything to the club, sure they would accept the application

chiefy1

Juniors
From what was described by those there, it was presented as a done deal and fait accompli by Bernie and Larissa, there was no discussion or comments asked for by the presenters.

Perhaps you should try and research your comments or volunteer your undoubted superior knowledge on everything to the club, sure they would accept the application

That's not what i heard. Anyway i can't see why a few versions can't be submitted to members for an opinion, like the recent membership caps were. I know that the current jerseys weren't best sellers. Bernie dodged the question when asked about it on a podcast.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
How's the jersey thing coming along ? Have you guys sorted it out yet ?

In the absence of consensus, I propose caricatures of Sterlo, Hindy, Bert, Bear, Fluffy Kitten etc on the jersey.

Stade-Francais.jpg

Gazzamatta

Coach
How's the jersey thing coming along ? Have you guys sorted it out yet ?

In the absence of consensus, I propose caricatures of Sterlo, Hindy, Bert, Bear, Fluffy Kitten etc on the jersey.

Stade-Francais.jpg
Put the aboriginal flag on the back and you're on a winner Gronky.

Latest posts