What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
The best players when I've watched WENTY have been the NRL guys. Mckiwrick,Hoffman,GJ,Mannah,Gower,Stone,Terepo.
Stefano and Kafusi show a bit of promise.
Salmons been big average
Parrys been borderline garbage

Yes they are young but none look like they amount to a lot bar average first graders perhaps. I am not sure Parry is even that.

Bazal

Post Whore
How would that have helped his development? This is a kid who played a dozen NRL games this year as well, winning seven of them. He can play. He's just not a very good kicker.

His kicking was immaculate in the semi tbh.

Anyone can see he's a footballer. Now it's just about finding his best position. But he starts next year on the bench in FG for mine

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Stefano and Kafusi show a bit of promise.
Salmons been big average
Parrys been borderline garbage

Yes they are young but none look like they amount to a lot bar average first graders perhaps. I am not sure Parry is even that.

Well they were a major part of the Wenty side that has won several in a row to get to the GF.

So gee if our young players are average, f**k the other NRL clubs depth / back up players must be f**ken horrible ......

hindy111

Post Whore
Well they were a major part of the Wenty side that has won several in a row to get to the GF.

So gee if our young players are average, f**k the other NRL clubs depth / back up players must be f**ken horrible ......

I reckon a lot has to do with

Mannah
Gower
Terepo
GJ
Hoffman
GL

Kafusi and Stefano may just need an off season and could explode.

Latest posts