What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Eels Jersey Discussion Thread

forward pass

Coach
I actually really like our current jersey. I am happy if we stick to that - but play in the heritage at least once a year.

Not sure what to do about the gold jersey. It is a curse.

Gazzamatta

Coach
My preference is to stay with the current home jersey. I love it.
Id also swap the away jersey for the 1986 heritage jersey.
I hated the last indigenous jersey. Get the crayons out again boys.

Avenger

Immortal
Allegedly, Bernie advised a member that:

Heritage jersey (which we wore at Bankwest opening day) will become our main Home jersey.

The current yellow will be our away jersey.

The current blue will be our alternate jersey.

I'm happy with that.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Heritage jersey (which we wore at Bankwest opening day) will become our main Home jersey.

I'm happy with that.
Outstanding. The merkin must be a member on here.

chiefy1

Juniors

I'm happy with that.

We've won one match in two years with the yellow stripes. The players must feel enormous pride when pulling on that shit. How can you be happy with that.

Its rubbish

84 Baby

Referee
We've won one match in two years with the yellow stripes. The players must feel enormous pride when pulling on that shit. How can you be happy with that.

Its rubbish
So the yellow jersey is our away jersey? You think the record is in correlation to the jersey or playing away from home?

chiefy1

Juniors
So the yellow jersey is our away jersey? You think the record is in correlation to the jersey or playing away from home?

Its a bit of both.in my opinion. One way of finding out is to scrap the jersey, otherwise we will be guessing. Its a process of elimination

Avenger

Immortal
It doesn't get much better than this:

f89951c2d194d8e88124b2c52b90509c