What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
If I was going for the Raiders, I could wear my
Kangaroos jersey (green)
Greystanes Devils jersey (green)
Merrylands Rams jersey (green)
Coogee Wombats jersey (green)

If the usual neutrals have anything like my jersey collection it's gonna be green everywhere!

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Were they all Roosters fans though or just a lot of people wanting to see Melbourne lose?

Roosters would have had the neutrals last year.

I was there and my memory is a lot of people in rooster jerseys making a lot of noise so I assume mostly not neutrals.

I expect 50/50 on Sunday. If raiders are counting on majority support I don’t think they’ll get it.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
So I happen to be in Sydney this weekend (for the first time coming over from NZ), not specifically for the GF but wondering what the chances are of picking up a pair of tickets from some disgruntled Rabbits or Storm supporters hah!

So I happen to be in Sydney this weekend (for the first time coming over from NZ), not specifically for the GF but wondering what the chances are of picking up a pair of tickets from some disgruntled Rabbits or Storm supporters hah!

I have four for a $1000.

I go every year and buy in June when they go on sale. I don't care who plays. But if anyone is desperate or dumb enough to pay up...I'll happily sit at home with Rabs and Gus.

Generalzod

Immortal
Ring the South Sydney club or check out eBay for tickets

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
There's still tickets available on Ticketek. Mainly Gold, Platinum and Diamnond......the rest is pretty much single seating.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There's still tickets available on Ticketek. Mainly Gold, Platinum and Diamnond......the rest is pretty much single seating.

Gold is up in the nosebleed section platinum you could bay 124 which isn't too shabby, tried platinum earlier in the day and it would let me do 2 seats but it did about about an hour ago.

Latest posts