What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chipmunk

Coach
Well we already have enough data to compare both Roosters centres with each other, and Mitchell leaves Manu far behind.

And Jennings...now we just need to see how our other centres go.

Is there something to hide with the performance of our other centres?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not really. I expect Blake to be outperforming Jennings and Manu per-game and per-carry. I'm keen to see how Takairangi's numbers are too. I just cbf gathering the stats.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
How about our combinations of players who have played Right Centre. How do those stats compare to Manu?

Again...Thanks in advance.

Blake - 11 runs / 111m, 2.5 TB / 0.4 LB. 84% tackle success rate. 4 tries / 2 TA. 17 games.

Hard to compare Blake as he started at panthers , had injury then changed clubs.

Needs a good off season with us to work on combos, but he has already had a few nice touches.

Anyhow I reckon he has plenty of potential, probably the centre that is capable of getting near Mitchell’s ability.

If you look at his 2018 stats , he was making 4.1 Tb for 14 tries / 5 TA.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
And just to finish it:

Taka - 10 runs / 96 m, 1.6 TB / 0.3 LB. 89% tackle success rate. 8 tries / 6 TA, 22 games

Gronk

Staff member
Semi had a day out in the RWC overnight. Fiji played Georgia. They scored 7 tries and Semi scored 3 (?) and had a hand in 3. He was on the wing but floated about and chimed in like a league fullback.

Power and grace.

Watch it on Kayo. They have a mini on the game with 20min highlights.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fergo is 30 in 2020
Sivo is 27 in 2020
Semi 28 in 2020

You might be onto something.

Semi is not available till 2021, Fergo will be 31 and prolly in ESL

He'll need a decent payday to get his nose straightened