What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Its very tough to go from watching college football all day to watching a game of rugby league. "Getting to your bomb" is not good sport. How about someone have a go with a chip kick or something. Someone try to make a big play.
At half time Cronk goes "heck of a game, lots of completions" Wow!! Kids be like, "put Fortnight back on".
The worst RL game ever played is far more exciting and entertaining than gridiron's best. Just facts

mave

Coach
Think I’ve only seen one offload in tackle in 40mins, geez the game has become robotic.

Thanks to your SuperLeague mates , Ribot and Harrigan.

These blokes wanted touch footy, and surprise, surprise, look what RL has turned into.

Pretty clear who won the war.

T-Boon

Coach
I did not see the Welcome to Nation mess up coming that was the most entertaining few seconds of the night so far.

lsta5838

Juniors
Well done Raiders getting back into it. Morris having a blinder. Was there blow up re: Roosters getting scrum feed after ball hit trainer? Roosters kicker had his legs taken by Soliola, so really should have been a penalty

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thanks to your SuperLeague mates , Ribot and Harrigan.

These blokes wanted touch footy, and surprise, surprise, look what RL has turned into.

Pretty clear who won the war.

Are you suggesting if SL had won we’d have more open RL?

Jordan

Juniors
Raiders are playing well. They have to lift here. Unlike the Roosters you don't really know when they're going to have another shot at a GF. They're on top at the moment and it is a massive opportunity for them. They remind me of the Cowboys a few years ago.. You just know if they do it that it won't come easy but it'll be epic AF if they do.

wibble

Bench
How much more unpredictable and entertaining was each set of possession in the women's game.

Jets v Bears had similar, with a freaky finish too.

But that doesn't get you wins at first grade level (maybe in Super League, but not here in the NRL).

The best defenders have won about 90% of premierships, I'd say, even before the era of wrestle.