What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

Kornstar

Coach
Imagine supporting a team playing such an important game that they haven’t made in 25 years and they don’t shit the bed and actually turn up to play? I wonder what that feels like?

84 Baby

Referee
3cifrz.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
Oh look Locky is talking to someone balder than he is.
Wait a minute.... Locky has hair!!!

84 Baby

Referee
So Roosters get called for a phantom hand on ball, yet Hodgson can spend 20 minutes wrapped up trying to reef ball free?

And agree with Cordner. How is that a professional foul?

strider

Post Whore
So Roosters get called for a phantom hand on ball, yet Hodgson can spend 20 minutes wrapped up trying to reef ball free?

And agree with Cordner. How is that a professional foul?
The NRL has gone professional foul happy

Delboy

First Grade
As a neutral that was the correct decision.
Hearing Gus in tears, confirms it. Freddy is showing his true colours too .
Pity there’s no Foxtel to watch, this us the first CH 9 game I’ve watched for a long time , so avoided Gus all season

I'm happy enough with that as it's consistent enough. How would Cronk have gone trying to stop Papalli after he'd received the ball? Obviously he didn't want to find out.

strider

Post Whore
I'm happy enough with that as it's consistent enough. How would Cronk have gone trying to stop Papalli after he'd received the ball? Obviously he didn't want to find out.
There was about 500 milliseconds in it though ... the refereeing is searching for reasons to make a big call these days, which i think is wrong

strider

Post Whore
The Roosters backs have really had no influence on this game ... Latrell is having a snooze out there

There was about 500 milliseconds in it though ... the refereeing is searching for reasons to make a big call these days, which i think is wrong
Yeah but he was still tackled before he received the ball. Without that he probably catches it, and possibly scores. I dunno if 10 minutes off the field is a fair penalty but it's in line with other penalties this year.