What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REUBEN GARRICK

sco22

Juniors
Everyone might agree with you but whoever retains, recruits, identifies the players we develop have no freakin idea. Bring back Frank Facer and was it Max Ninness. We have clowns and idiots give me a job.
Here's what you do check out if they can play, can they run fast, are they idiots, are they big, do they like soccer or basketball or league, check out the D NA of mum and dad. How bloody had must it be just look out the Cc and the other one Jersey Flegg.
No Just Bring back Frank Facer if he’s watching this shit he’s turning in his grave hope he haunts all those involved with this mess

Belta

Juniors
Will the Garrick decision come back to haunt us ?

I’m not sure. It’s a hard one. He looks like a solid first grader. I hope he continues to impress and be a super star. Great for a kid to be thrown a life line and see them grab it with both hands. The Canberra fullback is another inspiring story. He stated he was was contemplating giving up the game prior to coming to Canberra.

getsmarty

Immortal
I’m not sure. It’s a hard one. He looks like a solid first grader. I hope he continues to impress and be a super star. Great for a kid to be thrown a life line and see them grab it with both hands. The Canberra fullback is another inspiring story. He stated he was was contemplating giving up the game prior to coming to Canberra.

He would have come in handy this year but the coaching staff didn't rate him...

Last edited:

Wittenberg

Juniors
When I look at Reuben I don’t see a superstar but I do see a solid first grade player, then I look at our wingers and I don’t see players with ‘first grader’ written all over them.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Garrick was in quite a few of the junior NSW teams and played with plenty of confidence.
He had two poor seasons after injury but this year is now back to his best. The Dragons have lost about 8 wingers in the last few years
Sailor, Morris, Nightingale, MacDonald, Carr, Garrick, Thompson, Porter and done zero to make some quality representative level acquisitions plus keep Saab and Mc Cann.

denis preston

First Grade
Why can't our CEO and Board notice this. Surely there are so many examples that show Mary not to be a suitable first grade coach.
Poss, this is the big issue that any smart journo would love to break : What hold McGregor has on the Board. It would highlight their stupidity and nepotism ( particularly when Hornby goes & Young stays ) I am baffled and also advocate a complete coaching revamp but it had to start with the bald one. Still think they will flick him during next season so they save 600 or 800k or whatever he is on.

BLM01

First Grade
Why can't our CEO and Board notice this. Surely there are so many examples that show Mary not to be a suitable first grade coach.
I ask myself the same question as we rattle of in these forums stat after stat in contrast to Mary's favourable stats he runs with.
Then I seek the tranquility of nature, a beer or 2 and music.
Then the answer is clear......to piss all of us off and continue to be a topic of discussion..that is all I can come up with

BLM01

First Grade
Poss, this is the big issue that any smart journo would love to break : What hold McGregor has on the Board. It would highlight their stupidity and nepotism ( particularly when Hornby goes & Young stays ) I am baffled and also advocate a complete coaching revamp but it had to start with the bald one. Still think they will flick him during next season so they save 600 or 800k or whatever he is on.
He just might flick himself and have one of our retiring or players they want to retire and let him go out with a mystery injury

giboz71

First Grade
Garrick's' defence was his biggest question mark. Even this year, he's had his defensive lapses.

But he's still young and he's developed into a much better player than I thought he would be. Credit Hasler for backing him and turning him into a fairly solid FG winger.

BBTB

Juniors
Garrick's' defence was his biggest question mark. Even this year, he's had his defensive lapses.

But he's still young and he's developed into a much better player than I thought he would be. Credit Hasler for backing him and turning him into a fairly solid FG winger.
Fairly solid......
You can say that again... Leading point scorer, for most of year... Then gets picked in Australian squad... I'd say that's fairly solid..