What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kings Will Dream was "Some Pommy thing" and won a Group 1 on the weekend bruh

That was a boat race, and that thing has been shot out of a cannon for costing me a quaddie!

Glad Enable lost! Those Poms have won enough!

Winx>>>>>>Enable

to_ddeath

Coach
Not an awful draw with its racing style. Hope it loses anyway asI hate owners replacing jockeys. Hope Rachel beats Bowman just to annoy the owners more

Problem is MacDonald wants him to be ridden forward, which is going to burn the crap out of him.
This field ain’t great but TAS beat an inferior field to it last year

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Not an awful draw with its racing style. Hope it loses anyway asI hate owners replacing jockeys. Hope Rachel beats Bowman just to annoy the owners more

You should hope it wins for my sake otherwise it’s a Lemon family holiday to Umina this year not Fiji like I promised

lockyno1

Post Whore
Problem is MacDonald wants him to be ridden forward, which is going to burn the crap out of him.
This field ain’t great but TAS beat an inferior field to it last year

This thing is no TAS though....especially couldn’t touch it at the price

to_ddeath

Coach
This thing is no TAS though....especially couldn’t touch it at the price

Can’t either. Poison odds.
If I was forced to only pick a single figure runner, it’d be the Gator who seems smart enough to cope with a 13 gate.
Even Flit is a better chance in the Hundred Guineas & it’s way unders.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Can’t either. Poison odds.
If I was forced to only pick a single figure runner, it’d be the Gator who seems smart enough to cope with a 13 gate.
Even Flit is a better chance in the Hundred Guineas & it’s way unders.

100% agreed. I don't understand how Aligator isn't the $2.80 favourite, it flogged Dalasan last start, wasn't even close to beating it.

Latest posts