What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: MLB Postseason 2019 Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Bits and pieces? Parts of the Murdoch press has a full page picture of him back in July.
I don’t read Murdoch fake news. But yeah I was understating. I remember reading articles and him being on prime time news. But anyway he, and a bunch of imports (and some Aussies) have been proof of ABL success

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don’t read Murdoch fake news. But yeah I was understating. I remember reading articles and him being on prime time news. But anyway he, and a bunch of imports (and some Aussies) have been proof of ABL success
A Big Leopard?

84 Baby

Referee
1 series swept and the other 3 have gone the distance. The Yankees will have forgotten how to play by the time their next game comes around

84 Baby

Referee
Cards have destroyed Braves. 10 in the first including 2 bases loaded walks

T-Boon

Coach
In the end I think those 11 digs will hurt Yankees more than Astros.

This series was always going to be high quality and it is proving to be the case. That Astros crowd sounded into it.
Yankees are really going to regret taking the foot off the pedal and giving up home ground advantage in what I am sure will be a game 5 decider in Houston.

84 Baby

Referee
This series was always going to be high quality and it is proving to be the case. That Astros crowd sounded into it.
Yankees are really going to regret taking the foot off the pedal and giving up home ground advantage in what I am sure will be a game 5 decider in Houston.
Yeah if they win game 3 vs Cole it’ll have to be a cracking game. I can’t see them getting past him though

84 Baby

Referee
Can the Nats book their ticket for the World Series?
Pretty good pitching duel so far Strasburg v Flaherty

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
World Series ? lol

the seppos win the "World Series" every year bc they wont let any other merkins play

Latest posts