What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
I haven't the time to reply to you all individually, but concern is that Lomax isn't making the transition well at all.
Physically isn't there and lacks speed for what he lacks physically
Speaking of not transitioning what about Aitken's non development of positioning and passing and non communication rush in defence from those inside and outside of him.
His bulldozing runs also are not as affective either.
And then theres Lafai...oh well Lomax is in good company then but younger. so.KEEP..for me over 1 or both of those 2

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
OK, so why would we persevere with a player that is "passable on occasion"?
Because our club management sucks and its a simple fact of life that we are not going to be able to get rid of all of our players that are contracted without serious repercussions. So unfortunately some decisions are going to have to be made and those decisions wont be who is the best and we keep them it will be who is the least shit and we keep them. Im being a realist, plain and simple.

nrlnrl

First Grade
It's probably been mentioned elsewhere, but confirming Timm to Storm (feeder club & possibly advance to NRL), Leilua gone (no club confirmed, but won't be at Dragons in 2020), Frizell staying for 2020 at least.

There will be quite a bit more player movement, like the coaching carousel last off-season. Once a few key names that matter(son) start to sign with new clubs, just like a bird heading south, a caped one will fly across the ocean, others will (re)tire as they realise they'd be better off in the paddock & there will be those who return to their old ho(l)mes.

Enjoy the off season, I'm taking my break until December & doing it old school around Australia with no mobile, laptop, pc or social media.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It's probably been mentioned elsewhere, but confirming Timm to Storm (feeder club & possibly advance to NRL), Leilua gone (no club confirmed, but won't be at Dragons in 2020), Frizell staying for 2020 at least.

There will be quite a bit more player movement, like the coaching carousel last off-season. Once a few key names that matter(son) start to sign with new clubs, just like a bird heading south, a caped one will fly across the ocean, others will (re)tire as they realise they'd be better off in the paddock & there will be those who return to their old ho(l)mes.

Enjoy the off season, I'm taking my break until December & doing it old school around Australia with no mobile, laptop, pc or social media.

Enjoy.

blacksafake

First Grade

Enjoy,
1/2 your luck & stay safe.

Crush

Coach
Rumour, Brian Johnson won't survive the off-season.
Also, SGI very divided over Flanno, half want him half don't.

jak

Bench
if this is true which I doult we will have bj taking the heat for our supercoach.

Last edited: