What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

St Georgio

Juniors
Just Like McGregor, Greensburg we have some of the dumbest Road Rules, town planners and civil engineers in Sydney!

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
endofseasonsale_800_800-002.jpg

DRAGONS

Dragons Team Store end-of-season sale
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Wed 9 Oct 2019, 01:41 PM

The Dragons Team Store are holding their end-of-season sale exclusively in-store and online, with all XBlades apparel half price and selected sale items up to 70 per cent off.

The end-of-season sale will begin at 10am on Wednesday, October 9, until 5pm Wednesday, October 23.

A great way to load up on all your favourite Red V gear, while grabbing a great bargain, make sure you get in quick while stocks last.

Head to the Dragons Team Store located at St George Leagues Club (124 Princess Highway Kogarah NSW 2217) or visit the Dragons online store: https://shop.dragons.com.au/collections/sale

Dragons Team Store trading hours –
Wednesday, October 9: 10am to 5pm

Thursday, October 10: 10am to 5pm Friday,

Friday, October 11: 10am to 5pm

Saturday, October 12: 10am to 4pm

Sunday, October 13: CLOSED

Monday, October 14: 10am to 5pm

Tuesday, October 15: 10am to 5pm

Wednesday, October 16: 10am to 5pm

Thursday, October 17: 10am to 4pm

Friday, October 18: 10am to 5pm

Saturday, October 19: 10am to 4pm

Sunday, October 20: CLOSED

Monday, October 21: 10am to 5pm

Tuesday, October 22: 10am to 5pm

Wednesday, October 23: 10am to 5pm

For full terms and conditions regarding the Dragons Team Store end-of-season sale, please click here.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/10/09/dragons-team-store-end-of-season-sale/

71saintsimon

Juniors
I’m afraid you’ve answered your own question about the regime. They got carried away with a handful of wins and don’t understand coaching.

Flanagan and Fester will keep up appearances but there will always be a sense of “ Mary being the coach by friends, not by merit” underlying their professional relationship. They have to grin and bear it publically.

If Flanagan is smart, he will quietly ensure the team continues its slide and grasp his opportunity to secure the great prize the job is.

The good news is that Flanno is an admitted cheat and sleeps with one eye open.

Bring on the darkness, let evil rise, sell your soul to:

Sack Mary.

Whatever it takes.
Fester is a grub , if he had any decency about him he would walk away knowing his not capable instead he chooses to live in fantasy believing he can coach when truly his the worst coach in the history of st george , what’s more concerning is who is behind keeping him here for so long and protecting him with excuse after excuse and sacking good men all around him , fester is a dud his refusal to blood young talent and perseverance with old plodders is outrageous , running tail end of the field he only dropped wingers all year with not a thought to remove eitkin or Lafai latimore while marsters and Tim didn’t get a minute in first grade , talk now of Lomax leaving can only be attributed to the kid wanting to prolong his career and fully knowing that’s not going to happen under fester , fact is no other club here or anywhere would sign fester it’s beyond belief they rushed to sign him in April , it could only be said that whoever is protecting fester from the sack got this deal over the line before the inevitable yearly slide after the Anzac Day game started , SACK FESTER

BBTB

Juniors
endofseasonsale_800_800-002.jpg

DRAGONS

Dragons Team Store end-of-season sale
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Wed 9 Oct 2019, 01:41 PM

The Dragons Team Store are holding their end-of-season sale exclusively in-store and online, with all XBlades apparel half price and selected sale items up to 70 per cent off.

The end-of-season sale will begin at 10am on Wednesday, October 9, until 5pm Wednesday, October 23.

A great way to load up on all your favourite Red V gear, while grabbing a great bargain, make sure you get in quick while stocks last.

Head to the Dragons Team Store located at St George Leagues Club (124 Princess Highway Kogarah NSW 2217) or visit the Dragons online store: https://shop.dragons.com.au/collections/sale

Dragons Team Store trading hours –
Wednesday, October 9
: 10am to 5pm

Thursday, October 10: 10am to 5pm Friday,

Friday, October 11: 10am to 5pm

Saturday, October 12: 10am to 4pm

Sunday, October 13: CLOSED

Monday, October 14: 10am to 5pm

Tuesday, October 15: 10am to 5pm

Wednesday, October 16: 10am to 5pm

Thursday, October 17: 10am to 4pm

Friday, October 18: 10am to 5pm

Saturday, October 19: 10am to 4pm

Sunday, October 20: CLOSED

Monday, October 21: 10am to 5pm

Tuesday, October 22: 10am to 5pm

Wednesday, October 23: 10am to 5pm

For full terms and conditions regarding the Dragons Team Store end-of-season sale, please click here.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/10/09/dragons-team-store-end-of-season-sale/
Yeah, f**k off.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Fester is a grub , if he had any decency about him he would walk away knowing his not capable instead he chooses to live in fantasy believing he can coach when truly his the worst coach in the history of st george , what’s more concerning is who is behind keeping him here for so long and protecting him with excuse after excuse and sacking good men all around him , fester is a dud his refusal to blood young talent and perseverance with old plodders is outrageous , running tail end of the field he only dropped wingers all year with not a thought to remove eitkin or Lafai latimore while marsters and Tim didn’t get a minute in first grade , talk now of Lomax leaving can only be attributed to the kid wanting to prolong his career and fully knowing that’s not going to happen under fester , fact is no other club here or anywhere would sign fester it’s beyond belief they rushed to sign him in April , it could only be said that whoever is protecting fester from the sack got this deal over the line before the inevitable yearly slide after the Anzac Day game started , SACK FESTER
FESTER IS A FLOG......SACK FESTER MCGREGOR

18to87

First Grade
I forgot to turn off my alarm for a Saturday and woke up at 5 am mid-dream.

It was a work-related dream, but I remember vividly at one point sitting with my work colleagues, and out of one of the offices walks McGregor in Dragons gear with his satchel bag and says to us all in an angry tone "They want me to be the halves coach for the SG Ball side" and he stormed out.

Best dream ever.

BBTB

Juniors

It was a work-related dream, but I remember vividly at one point sitting with my work colleagues, and out of one of the offices walks McGregor in Dragons gear with his satchel bag and says to us all in an angry tone "They want me to be the halves coach for the SG Ball side" and he stormed out.

Best dream ever.
:joy::joy:haha :thumbsup:

merahputih

Juniors

Best dream ever.
Not for the SG Ball side.

Sales slump.

It’s pretty good business to sell your jerseys at less than cost Bj isn’t it.

Bj should be forced to eat 70% every unsold jersey until he quits!

There is no off season for sacking Mary.

Last edited:

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors

Best dream ever.
That's the end of the SG Ball side.

Coffs dragon

Bench
How does our stupid management expect fans to be excited & commit cash, knowing McKnobhead is still in charge for the next 2 years!
Can this mob possibly devalue our supposed shrinking brand any further to keep mates at the trough.
We lack more than just culture, we lack proper management that make tough calls to be successful.