What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Bathurst 1000

Parra

Referee
Same time as qualifying for Suzuka GP.

Oh well, too much is never enough. IQ to the rescue.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm a die hard Holden man but also a kiwi so despite the fact that Scotty drives a Ford, I am honestly over the moon to see him win! Stoked for him man!

What a race!! A very tame first 100 laps but then it just exploded and went absolutely crazy in the last sixty. That's honestly up there with the best Bathurst's I've seen!

Parra

Referee
Exclusion would be too harsh. This is a big deterrent & whilst it can be paid, it's not the image Ford, Shell, DJR, Roger Penske or the drivers want.

Legion

Juniors
What’s the point the rich benefactor will pay for the fine, they should have been stripped of the title all this will happen again...
Exactly. Now every team knows that in the future they can benefit their leading car by using their second car ,that has no chance of a podium finish, to give them a huge advantage & only get a slap on the wrist. Any team would be happy to pay a monetary penalty for a big win.
What a joke.

Oh well, at least it denied Van Gisbergen a win. Can't stand that dickhead.

Latest posts