What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors membership renewals.

I opted out and sent an email blasting them for numerous things being an away member here in sydney
I got a phone call the the next day (couldnt answer as i was at work) asking how could they improve things in sydney
one of the things i emailed about was the communication/interaction or lack of it from the membership team to us away members. They dont have a seperate data base and we get all the emails saying about meet ups in Auckland or a player signing at Sylvia Park.
When Shani was in charge she tried her best to interact with everyone here and i stated that i have no idea who is in charde of memberships now
The phone call and email i recieved was from Rickey, who ironacally had just quit his role as membership coordinator

I will renew but had to let them know they treat us like poo

WellsNZ

Juniors
Well we renewed because I forgot it auto renews lol.

But f**k it, I'm in, at least we get hats again next year.

Diesel

Coach
Well we renewed because I forgot it auto renews lol.

But f**k it, I'm in, at least we get hats again next year.
Same here for the auto renew.
Except every year I ask for a hat and they send me a bloody scarf, which is bloody useless in Queensland

playdaball

Bench
I’ve NOT renewed.

I have no faith in the likes of Mr George & Mr Kearney.

You can probably get better deals throughout the season than what members pay.

It doesn’t seem as though they’ll be too much change. I’ll make a final call closer to the season 2020 kickoff.

Latest posts