What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Whatever happened to the last Japanese horse that won the Caulfield Cup

Didn’t the poor bastard break down in track work before the Melbourne Cup? Or was it actually during the race? Lemons had too many sherbets in the last few years to remember

Admire Rakti, I remember everyone was pretty much declaring it unbeatable.

lockyno1

Post Whore
should of come over here to race against Fartnell and Old Fart Bart.

A real challenge!!

Well every useless international horse
Is winning.

Mind you MDG winning the Caulfield Cup and Locky had a very profitable day- just would have been more had SAL not being a cat as usual

to_ddeath

Coach
Didn’t the poor bastard break down in track work before the Melbourne Cup? Or was it actually during the race? Lemons had too many sherbets in the last few years to remember

Admire Rakti, I remember everyone was pretty much declaring it unbeatable.

Had a feeling something would happen on the day with it & went Protectionist.
Considering how that one ended up over here under Lees, was very lucky to catch it that time.

lockyno1

Post Whore
As I missed out on the great odds, thinking of having a multi with it and Mer in the cup and dine out on teriyaki from the possible winnings

Constanipole was probably the run of the race going to a Melbourne Cup- 56 kilos is a bit for MER in the Melbourne Cup having never run 3200m

WaznTheGreat

Referee
But but but but but but she would smash Old Fart Bart and Fartnell!!

She barely beat a decent field after her first Cox Plate win.

Benbatl's losing margins in Group 1s in England

3.5 lengths Investec Derby
11.5 lengths King George
5.5 lengths Queen Anne Stakes
5 lengths Juddmonte International Stakes
44 lengths Queen Elizabeth 11

LOL

Latest posts