What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

PJ

First Grade
I was semi enjoying the clip up until the aforementioned horse like creatures charging along a ship.

nöyd

Staff member
Underwhelmed.

Looks like its depending too much on call backs and cameos - I just feel... meh about it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TLJ - Kill the past let it die

TROS - lets kram as much nostalgia and references as possible to the OT to try and appease pissed off fans after the dumpster fire created by Ruin Johnson.

Sorry Disney and Jar Jar Abrams not buying it, looks like Palpatine and Lando are the only OT characters left Disney can destroy.

myrrh ken

First Grade
The sequels to date have been heavily reliant on the original trilogy - not just the characters but the plots. So I expect more of the same, including:

- new cute characters to merchandise, maybe the thing repairing C3
- the too late redemption of Kylo
- darth vader/ anakin returning.

bileduct

Coach
Everyone loves Nostaglia the fact that Palpatine and Lando where introduced is so people can forget about how bad the TLJ was.
Meh, I don't have an issue with them bringing Palpatine back. He's pretty heavily involved in the first six films. He's been a main player since the beginning so it makes sense that he's still involved at the end of this nine episode story.