What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Mr Spock!

Referee
Hey Guys love you vision on players but one thing you guys havnt touched on is DOUEHI he will be class and we have to have a spot for him. He did a great job at fullback and is a player of the future we cant afford to lose someone like this.So all this hype about so called want to be signings are a slap in the face to Adam.
Still green.

Spot On

Coach
Hey Guys love you vision on players but one thing you guys havnt touched on is DOUEHI he will be class and we have to have a spot for him. He did a great job at fullback and is a player of the future we cant afford to lose someone like this.So all this hype about so called want to be signings are a slap in the face to Adam.

Absolutely and he must be given a shot in 2020 at a permanent position rather than filling in wherever needed.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Sorry, but if we had Turbo or Tedesco coming, he's get a slap in face too.

handyman2190

Bench
Absolutely and he must be given a shot in 2020 at a permanent position rather than filling in wherever needed.
Doughi is our next sutto,sutto started in the centres, ended up at lock then moved to 5.8 then to second row, douhi is of similar body shape,i see him growing into an edge backrower that can play in positions ,like sutto.
In saying that,unless we end up with mitchell who i would try at FB, id start him from the bench otherwise FB

Peter Quinn

Juniors

CAFPOW

Juniors
NRL.com: Sutton and GI to join Souths Coaching Staff. Willie Peters and Shane Millard to depart. Ben Rogers moves from Jersey Flegg to NSW Cup and Joe O’Callaghan (Former Wynnum Manly Coach) to coach U20’s

Rabbit57

Juniors
NRL.com: Sutton and GI to join Souths Coaching Staff. Willie Peters and Shane Millard to depart. Ben Rogers moves from Jersey Flegg to NSW Cup and Joe O’Callaghan (Former Wynnum Manly Coach) to coach U20’s
Good to have their continued involvement in the club. Champion players but now rookie coaches. They need to work hard and consistently to set the standard in their new role.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Good to have their continued involvement in the club. Champion players but now rookie coaches. They need to work hard and consistently to set the standard in their new role.
Whilst they are both good additions to the coaching staff, I'm very surprised Willie Peters wasn't kept on. The players respected Willie and responded to his every word. I'm sure WP will be at Souths in some capacity.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Whilst they are both good additions to the coaching staff, I'm very surprised Willie Peters wasn't kept on. The players respected Willie and responded to his every word. I'm sure WP will be at Souths in some capacity.
Another player who should be there as defence coach, is of course Sam Burgess if he's forced into retirement.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
There’s a poster on another Souths site who is convinced Souths have signed David Fifita on a 5 year 1 million a season deal. I feel like this has to be bullshit though because that means we’re breaching the November 1 rule?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
There’s a poster on another Souths site who is convinced Souths have signed David Fifita on a 5 year 1 million a season deal. I feel like this has to be bullshit though because that means we’re breaching the November 1 rule?
True. There's no way Souths have signed anyone yet. It is something that is talked about and could become the truth, because TripleM are also reporting that David Fafita is desperate to re-unite with coach Wayne Bennett. In fact, we all knew this week's ago I'd say someone has jumped the gun and has high hopes.

handyman2190

Bench

You would not believe some of the stuff that happens, he may have signed a letter of intent, crazy things happen,dont be surprised if come Nov1 its announced, see once we know we have him sam can then retire knowing we have his replacement.
Dont be surprised if we get both our maquee players back, mitchell and fafita.
Im hearing noises that he has been promised the mill and either FB or 5.8 eventually because codys been told we are not resigning him and he can go, def not worth the 750/800 he is asking for at 31 so douhi plays either FB or 5.8, burnsy stays in the centres