What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Draw

TheParraboy

Staff member
Road (well flight) trips for rd 2 and rd 3 are tempting.

Gold coast, then check out the new stadium in NQ.

Like our Wanderers brothers , we could be 3 from 3 at that point :sunglasses:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So is our draw hard or easy?

Be interesting to see how it is rated now and at the end of the season

I reckon some may say our draw was easy when we make the top 4 next year ...like our easy draw this year and in 2017.

Glenneel

Bench
EH-B73VUcAE-izZ

No Thursday night

No NZ trip for us

How the f..k is this not the showpony home game? Though its only Manly

If I end up going to this , doubt I stay much beyond when Parras game ends, especially if Storm get an early lead
NRL are doing all they can to get ponies into the finals, they have no 5 day turnarounds (no surprise there) and have mainly thursday and friday games. Add to that the home ground decisions from the refs also and some of the shockers the refs give them away from home.

84 Baby

Referee
NRL are doing all they can to get ponies into the finals, they have no 5 day turnarounds (no surprise there) and have mainly thursday and friday games. Add to that the home ground decisions from the refs also and some of the shockers the refs give them away from home.
That’s fine. They’ll just be first week fodder again

T.S Quint

Coach
Not a bad draw in my opinion except for the 3 x 5 day turnarounds. Don't know how 3 teams have 3 and some teams none. Surely it could have been evened out?

There shouldn’t be any at all. So much for the NRL getting serious about player welfare. There’s absolutely no reason for any team to have such a short turnaround between games.

84 Baby

Referee
I think if we can get a good record in the first 2 months where we have a lot of winnable games but when anything can happen, survive the Moanly/Scum double without negative side effects to take into the pre-bye period, then we’ll be in a good place. If we don’t, our post-bye run could be tricky. Canbra/4 of our 5 home games against finals side from this year.
That said, if we survive that, we could be in a good spot for finals run.

Or we could fall in a heap pre-Origin

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I think it's a decent draw. Still a player or two short, but hopefully that's going to be rectified shortly. For mine, we are entering a premiership window with two astute signings. I like that we don't have to travel much later in the season.