What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
i was sent them last night but was sworn to secrecy to not show anyone, i’ve been excited all morning for the reveal to happen!!!! So f**king good they listened
May the horns forever live on in all of our hearts.

MugaB

Coach
Screenshot_20190416-100236_Samsung Internet.jpg
That Cowboys design rings true with the brand without being an exact replica of the original. The new logo shits on the old "Milky Bar Kid" one, which was outdated the moment the file was saved.

The away is a good look but its questionable whether it provides enough contrast with the home design. Hopefully a bit of mix and matching of the shorts and socks to provide better contrast against certain teams is on the cards.

Shame that the Toyota logo got the box treatment, but the lighter striping makes it less obvious.
Dude you're a legend, i love your designs you gotta start making the Expansion teams again, i liked the Rockhampton Crushers,
Maybe a South Qld "something new= mascot" in reverse, and the Jagera Jets was cool too

Here is the pic i saw this year which i loved
And they pretty much went with it for the away jersey

Last edited:

ReddFelon

Juniors
Cowboys jersey looks like garbage, but that's par for the course with Cowboys jerseys. Logos look taped on.

MugaB

Coach
That design wasn't me FYI.
I know just posting it from a quote i made earlier, im editing all my posts constantly that im rabbling here and there, i get side tracked, re read my post
Tho about Crushers and jagera

Charlie124

First Grade
The only minor little thing I'd have liked done differently is the Toyota logo to be integrated and not a block of white or blue.

Otherwise though, I'm a massive fan of the redesign. Finally!!

ReddFelon

Juniors
The new one? No way, its awesome
Sorry forgot if its not Maroon its crap
No, it's just really poor colour coordination. Aside from the boxes for the main sponsor, the positioning of the colours is painful. A white torso and sleeves with a dark blue chest and shoulders? Why is there a thick blue band at the bottom of the sleeve?

The away one is better, but the cowboys really need to rethink their colour set up.

MugaB

Coach
No, it's just really poor colour coordination. Aside from the boxes for the main sponsor, the positioning of the colours is painful. A white torso and sleeves with a dark blue chest and shoulders? Why is there a thick blue band at the bottom of the sleeve?

The away one is better, but the cowboys really need to rethink their colour set up.
Don't lie bro, its coz theres no maroon,
I get it...

GAZF

First Grade
I know just posting it from a quote i made earlier, im editing all my posts constantly that im rabbling here and there, i get side tracked, re read my post
Tho about Crushers and jagera
No probs, just wanted to make sure the right person got the credit. @Craegus now knows what it feels like for clubs to come out with conicidentally similar designs to his own...

beave

Coach
I feel like they should swap the socks on the home and away

i thought the same thing. I went back through all the pics from 95 and they’re actually more era correct being the way are at the moment.

Last edited:

Klim

Juniors
Warriors 2020 jerseys.

QA004621_WARRIORS_VAPODRI_HOME_JERSEY_1__25735.1572484356.jpg
QA004621_WARRIORS_VAPODRI_HOME_JERSEY_3__75670.1572484370.jpg

QA004622_WARRIORS_VAPODRI_AWAY_JERSEY_1__95898.1572484674.jpg
QA004622_WARRIORS_VAPODRI_AWAY_JERSEY_3__14923.1572484681.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
The away is a good look but its questionable whether it provides enough contrast with the home design. Hopefully a bit of mix and matching of the shorts and socks to provide better contrast against certain teams is on the cards.

yep, against Roosters, Storm etc, I think they’ll need to use the home jersey with white shorts.