What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxTom

Bench
When Naden was in under 20s he played fullback he always looked a good player but I thought he was a little bit lazy not involving himself enough in the game similar to Robert Jennings. I think the penny has
dropped and he now looks to get more involved. Will Ivan give him a go at fullback?
I was under the impression that there was a stupid off field incident which was why he got dropped. I'm sure somebody more knowledgeable will comment.

OldPanther

Coach
Comment on your video. You and I would have been in the same English Class, pretty poor. Didn't have a full stop and you didn't take a breath. But I slowed down the video.

Yeah I didn't realise till after that I was talking fast. To me I seemed normal at the time but I guess being a bit worked up went into my voice when I recorded.

TheFrog

Coach
When Naden was in under 20s he played fullback he always looked a good player but I thought he was a little bit lazy not involving himself enough in the game similar to Robert Jennings. I think the penny has
dropped and he now looks to get more involved. Will Ivan give him a go at fullback?
Not a chance. Maybe wing.

TheFrog

Coach
Dean Pay is an average unproven coach... but also thought he was good enough to be fullback for his club. That makes multiple coaches who DID think he was good enough too.
When players start demanding what position they'll play it seldom ends well.

There’s talk the Tigers have signed Latrell for $1.3m, but take the figure with a grain of salt.

He’ll obviously be playing fullback, though. Be interesting to see how he goes.

At least they’ve got madge to whip him into shape.

OldPanther

Coach
There’s talk the Tigers have signed Latrell for $1.3m, but take the figure with a grain of salt.

He’ll obviously be playing fullback, though. Be interesting to see how he goes.

At least they’ve got madge to whip him into shape.

Latrell with Madge is a scary thought because he'll be forced to get fit and play hard.

soc123_au

Staff member
Is Coastal Tiger Woody? Either way, go back to blowing dudes for cash bitch.

Just ti get in Betcats & MX's debate, Coote's best footy was under Elliott. How f**ked up is that? ha ha

The Realist

Juniors
Is Coastal Tiger Woody? Either way, go back to blowing dudes for cash bitch.

Just ti get in Betcats & MX's debate, Coote's best footy was under Elliott. How f**ked up is that? ha ha

Elliot was great at identifying and blooding talented young juniors (Particularly outside backs) and generally gave them a loose leash. He could also coach attack fairly well.

However he was not tactically a good coach, could not coaches halves the 'spine' to save his life and his overall squad selection and balance was shocking. How someone could persist with Purtell for anymore than a few games is beyond me.

He also could not coach defence to save himself.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Elliot was great at identifying and blooding talented young juniors (Particularly outside backs) and generally gave them a loose leash. He could also coach attack fairly well.

However he was not tactically a good coach, could not coaches halves the 'spine' to save his life and his overall squad selection and balance was shocking. How someone could persist with Purtell for anymore than a few games is beyond me.

He also could not coach defence to save himself.
Yeah that single tactic of bomb and hope was electrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.