What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Loose Cannon

Bench
Plays on the left. Suits our game. :innocent:

Decent highlight package, and one clip of a goal kicker. If it is Obi’s call, I can get onboard.

PhilGould

Bench
I thought he was decent in the games I've seen him play, but the fact he hasn't been able to get back into the Titans lineup doesn't fill me with optimism.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Nice. Hope we didnt pay too much for him though. He has a way to go to be a regular NSW selection.

Question is how many of these large lumbering props can we have in the side? Raiders being an example of how a more dynamic and mobile bunch of forwards can win.

Yosh

Coach
Nice. Hope we didnt pay too much for him though. He has a way to go to be a regular NSW selection.

Question is how many of these large lumbering props can we have in the side? Raiders being an example of how a more dynamic and mobile bunch of forwards can win.

I've always thought our forward pack was too small for too long. I think it's fine having some big boppers to help us win the midgame struggle. If he can bring the aggression he dealt to the Burgess boys week in week out that would be simply amazing.